His last good bye 👋 migrated (link in pg 21)

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Guys this is just a short story of Abhinav and Abhir relationship...

Tagging the few usernames I know...

Part 1-----pg1

Part 2-----pg4

Part 3-----pg6

Part 4-----pg9

Part 5-----pg11

Part 6-----pg13

Part 7a-----pg15

Part 7b-----pg16

Part 8-----pg18

Part 1: The children of good man 

"Abhir.. dude.. this is so awesome!!!" Krish shouted as he saw the view.

"I know!!" Abhir also shouted with excitement. Mountaineering was the best decision they had taken so far. Thanks to Ranbir Kapoor from YJHD.  Krish being the Bollywood super fan that he was,  had to do this after their boards.

Abhir easily got permission from his family... Krish had to beg for a few days.  They were in Uttarakhand. They were a group of 20 people for this mountain trip. All from different places and different backgrounds. It was so much fun to interact with many people. 

They took some time to reach the camp point. There was a tea stall near the camp point. Krish paid for the tea and brought two cups filled with hot tea to Abhir.

"Here.. take it.."  But Abhir did not listen

Abhir was looking at the milkman, who just arrived with his son. The father after taking the money lifted his son off the ground and was walking away. The son was animatedly talking about his Kabbadi match...

"Abhir?" Krish asked. Krish knew that look. Abhir always looked like that when he saw someone similar to his 'papa'.   Abhir's 'papa' was the person who raised him for 6 years when his parents separated for some time.

"My papa used to carry me exactly like that.." Abhir said wiping his tear, "In fact, I swear he had the exact sweater...He had very few sweaters.." Abhir laughed but not really. 

"I, on the other hand, had all kinds of jackets and sweaters... Every year I got two new sweaters and one new jacket... Papa always wanted the best for me..."

"Abhir..." Krish wanted to console him. 

"It's ok Krish!!... Let me remember him at least now.. you know I can not do that at home right?" Abhir gave a weak smile.   

Krish sighed.. yeah... Abhir could never remember his 'papa'  in his home

"Yaar.. so your papa spoiled you so much.." Krish said joining.

"As if... Mamma was so strict back then.. not at all like now... She would always stop Papa from going overboard... But Papa would somehow convince her.. if it was for me... Once, I wanted a swing... there was a peach tree in front of our Kasauli house...."

The two talked for a long time about Abhir's Kasauli days. 

"Abhir... Why didn't you pick up before?" Akshara asked as soon as he picked up the call. 

"Mom, I was taking a shower.. we both just reached the hotel.."

He could hear his mom sighing.. His mom was sometimes a worrywart.

"But you could have called before taking a shower right?" Akshara continued. "Why do you like traveling so much... every 6 months, you need to go somewhere.. And you are only 16..  If things go this way.. I don't think you will come back home after you become an adult.."

Abhir smiled as he silently listened to his mother's concern. 

"Bhaiyya..." A small shout came from the phone .. apparently, Naira got hold of the phone... "Bhaiya today, the teacher asked me about my favorite animal.. you know what I told her?"

"Tortoise," Abhir said.

"How did you know?" Abhir chuckled... He could actually see his 5-year-old sister's surprised expression in his mind.

"You idiot.. you made me read the tortoise and hare story like 200 times.. and you always cheered when the tortoise wins the race.."

"Yes, the tortoise is really nice... It's so cute... you know bhaiyya.. papa said tortoise can live till 100 years.. That is so cool." 

Abhir remembered Roohi having an obsession with butterflies back when they were kids. 

"Abhir... Are you all right?" Abhimanyu's voice came next.

"Yes dad.. we had so much fun today.. Do you see my insta page.. the view up there was so good.. Actually, it was breathtaking..."

"Yeah, we all saw that.. Really these kinds of trips are so good.. I am so envious of you... I wish I could also go there..."

"Then, Birla Hospital would have to be shut down.." Abhir joked. Abhimanyu also chuckled. Being the MD and HOD of the cardiac department was not easy.

"Ow!! Naira..Papa got hurt!!" Abhimanyu screamed in pain.

"Sorry papa!! This pencil was too sharp.."

"It ok.. my beta!!..my princess.. my fairy.. "

Abhir could hear the conversation going on. "Abhir.." his mother's voice came through.."The father-daughter duo started their drama again.. did you have your dinner?"

"No not yet.. will go down with Krish.. You have a concert tomorrow, right?

"

"Yeah... your dad and Naira will come to pick me up the day after tomorrow.. We thought we will do some Lonavala sightseeing after the concert.. Why did you have to go to Uttarakhand? We rarely get a chance to go out.. all four of us.. Hey? why not ask Dad to send you a private flight and you can come to Lonavala with us.."

"Yes!.. I think I can do that.. It would take only a few hours to arrange it... " His father also joined the discussion. "And besides, It would be so much more comfortable than taking a train.. like you did now.. seriously.."

Abhir stayed silent.

"Abhir.. " Akshara asked.

"Mom, Dad I have been to Lonavala... last year remember?"

"But not with your family... " Akshara said.

"Dad, tell mom.. I am really enjoying it now.. Tomorrow we have plans. "

"But Abhir, This happy family time is also rare.. I have recordings and concerts.. Your father have have his surgeries.. And you both have schools" Akshara countered.

"Abhir, Don't you want to spend time with us..." Abhimanyu asked.

"Bhaiya.. we will go and see Mamma singing" Naira cheerfully joined

Abhir knew.. that deep down his parents also felt that he was distancing himself from them.. The concern they have is evident in their voices.  What was happening? He promised his papa to be a good boy.. and good boys don't make their parents feel this worried. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Abhir..." Abhimanyu talked. "I couldn't spend much time with you back then, I really would want to spend some time with you now"

"Dad.."

"I know.. I am not that great of a father.. I am always busy..  I was not there when you were a kid...but I really love you.." Abhimanyu's voice shook

"Dad I know that.. I love you too.. I love Mom.. I love Naira I love our family.. but I sometimes.. want some space..."

"Space.. did anything happen? Did arohi maasi say something.. Or did Roohi? don't mind her.. she is just a kid... Beta.. I'll explain to her..."

"Dad.. Dad... It's nothing.. No one said anything to me..." Abhir was getting irritated.. Why was this always happening? His dad takes everything way too seriously.

"Dad... I am really fine.."

"Then why don't you want to spend time with us?"

"Dad... It's not like that.. I love to spend time with our family.. but I am already enjoying here.. Krish and I have made friends on the train ride coming here... We have decided to go for sightseeing here.. we have made plans.. Maybe we will also have an evening party with a campfire... It will be fun.."

"Do you think you can not enjoy with us?"

"Dad.." Abhir was tired of this.

"Abhir... I love you and I want to spend some nice time with you.. please can you come tomorrow... For us.."

Abhir knew this would have come here...It always does... He always had to 'prove' that he loves his dad. 

"Nikkiji.. your real papa loves you so much.. you have no idea... you are his whole world.. just.. don't overlook his love and affection."

Abhir sighed, "Ok Dad.. I'll come tomorrow"

"Thank you Thank you, Junior... ", Abhimanyu's voice was booming with happiness. 

Abhir cut the call. All the happiness just fading away.. He was annoyed. He punched the pillow. He knew, His father loved him.. but sometimes..actually many times.. he never understands Abhir. 

He needed to chill.. He messaged Krish that He was going for a short jog and put on a jacket..

"I am so stupid..." Abhir cursed himself as he felt extra hungry in the middle of his jog. 

He sighed again. He looked around there was a small tea shop he bought a cup of tea, a packet of chips, and a cream biscuit packet. He was famished.. After finishing tea, he walked back while eating his chips.

He would just go to the buffet area, he decided after he reached the hotel's parking. The was a commotion near the guest parking... He was curious.. but he was more hungry so ignored it and went inside the hotel. 

"Ahh.. listening to music and eating.. the world's best feeling"  Abhir sighed as he ate. 

He listned to old songs. now it was playing'Thoda hai thode ki zaroorat hai..'' Papa alwyas liked old songs

With his stomach much more full..Abhir's mood became nice. "It is OK. Lonavla with everyone would also be fun".. he reasoned with himself.. "Then Maybe I need to go shopping now.. I have to buy something for Naira.. something which has tortoise.. God!! that would be difficult.."

"Papa..Papa" 

He heard a small kid's voice.  He looked around. The voice was coming from under the table. 

A small girl was hiding down.. She was crying.

"Hello" Abhir said.

The girl ignored him and continued to cry. She inched away from him

"Hello.. what happened.. Why are you hiding here?"

"I am sorry but I should not talk to strangers." She answered as she wiped her tears. Abhir smiled. 

"It's Ok.. I will not harm you.. I will only help you..."

"No.. papa said that don't trust strangers.. Mahadevji will help me!!"

"Oh!!! I didn't tell you... Mahadevji sent me.. to help you" Abhir tried. It worked.

"Mahadevji sent you?" 

"Yes.. see" He showed her his rudraksh..

"Mahadevji ka locket?" She looked awed.

"Yes..."

"So will you let me help you?" Abhir asked extending his hand.

"You will find my papa?"

"Yes, Now hold my hand and come out...."

She hesitated. 

"Why would Mahadevji send you and not my Papa"

"Because you papa is also trying to find you.. But is lost.. I think..Mahadevji knows you need help.. that is why he sent me... He knows I'll help you.. you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because My papa taught me always help people in need."

She smiled, "My papa also says that.."

"Then your papa is also a good man.. just like my papa.. So now will you come out..."

She finally looked convinced. She held his hand and came out. They both walked toward the reception. On the way he asked:

"So let's find your Papa.. Tell me what happened.."

"My papa brought the tourists to the hotel He asked me to wait.. I was waiting like a good girl.. But then.. Two dogs jumped at me.. I got scared and ran inside..." She clutched his hand tightly as she remembered that incident.

"Don't worry.. I will protect you from dogs."

"But Papa was not inside. I got scared..I tried searching for Papa but he was not here.. " She started crying again. 

"Oh no don't cry... Ok, take this biscuit.. "

"I should not eat anything from strangers without my Papa's permission" She cried again.

"That is correct... Ok... Then How about a story... That will cheer you up.. My sister loves the tortoise rabbit story... " Abhir fumbled when she cried more.

"The tortoise and rabbit story?" She asked. She looked so innocent looking up at him

"Yes, do you also like the tortoise"

"Nope," She shook her head so that her pigtails flew like a merry go round.

"I love the rabbit.. poor guy.. he lost because he was sleeping.. I also like sleeping.. I always sleep with my Papa..When Papa hugs me in my sleep.. Then I have no bad dreams.."

"I used to sleep with my Papa.. I wouldn't be able to sleep without him.." Abhir said as he remembered Abhinav.

"Why don't you sleep now?" She asked.

"Because I became a big boy.. Big boys cannot hug and sleep with papa"

The girl looked horrified, "Then when I will become big, then I should also not sleep with Papa?"

"Hmm... " Abhir pretended to think a lot. "No.. maybe you can.. There is a rule thats little girls with dimple can sleep with their Papa.."

"I have a dimple!!" She said happily

"You have? let me see it?" She gave him a wide smile and showed him her dimple

"Wow!! what a beautiful smile.. And what a nice dimple.." He praised her.

"Thank you.. ummm.. What is your name?" She asked.

"My name is Abhir Birla..You can call me Abhir Bhaiyya.. my sister calls me that.. And what is your name"

She looked doubtful.

"When Mahadevji sent you.. he didn't tell you that my name is Anchal Sharma?"

"Oh!! my god.. This innocence is so cute" Abhir thought.

"Oh.. It was an urgent mission right?.. Mahadevji said me your name.. but I forgot.. Sorry Anchal.."

Convinced, she smiled. "It's ok Abhir Bhaiyya.. Now let's go to Papa.."

"Yes, Your Papa must be waiting for you in reception area.. If not.. we will call him.. You know his numeber right.."

Anchal nodded violently..

There was a huge crowd near the reception

"My daughter is missing.. because of your carelessness.. why couldn't you control your dogs.."

Abhir heard a familiar voice.

"Sir, please calm down..."

"Mu meethiji.. my daughter..."

Anchal let go of Abhir's hand and ran towards her Papa. " Papa!!"

"meethiji" Her papa picked her up and kissed her.

"Papa.. don't worry.. Mahadevji sent Bhaiyya to help me"

He looked at his daughter's helper. The boy was stuck in that place. 

"Thank you!!.. You look so familiar.  Have we met?"

"Papa?"

Abhir could see the realizating dawning on him. The man's eyes watered.

"Nikkiji?"

To be continued

Edited by umawanderer - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the story and the concept. Well written :) 

But but but didn’t like abhira together in this , even in fanfictions they are endgame πŸ₯²

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Oh my God this made me emotional in end. Abhir is Abhir birla not Sharma. Abhinav and Aanchal were living separately? . And we have Naira too.

He is with Abhimanyu but not into him completely. Lol. But why did you unite them.

Loved the ending and Aanchal part though ❀️❀️

Edited by PeacefulLove - 11 months ago
focus7 thumbnail

Akshara and Abhimanyu are married in this fanfic and have another kid naira

PeacefulLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: focus7

Akshara and Abhimanyu are married in this fanfic and have another kid naira

I missed Akshara's part then read it again and realized she is with Abhimanyu..oh God atleast not here ..

focus7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

I missed Akshara's part then read it again and realized she is with Abhimanyu..oh God atleast not here ..

Same thought. I also typed the same thing above haha 

Sonali1968 thumbnail

Very nice waiting for part 2 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry guys...

But I was much more attracted to Abhir Abhinav relationship from the beginning ...

Ak, I never trusted her .. 

So, in my story the focus is upon Abhir and Abhinav..

I really don't care about Navra.. Aksnav whatever they are called ..

Sonali1968 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Sorry guys...

But I was much more attracted to Abhir Abhinav relationship from the beginning ...

Ak, I never trusted her .. 

So, in my story the focus is upon Abhir and Abhinav..

I really don't care about Navra.. Aksnav whatever they are called ..

I also do not care for the lead but abhir and Abhinav s relation is too pure and the mom and son is so mean hope abhir disregard the mats beta but itv is so garbage cannot expect that 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Omg!!! This is sooooo beautiful... We all know what's gonna happen anyway with the Sharma family now! Thank you so much... I am so emotional... That you didn't kill Abhinav πŸ˜­ thank you for giving that hope and angle...

I wish makers could also realize that Abhinav need not be killed and it still had scope of story!! 

Will there be thoda sadness or jealousy seeing Anchal and Abhinav together.. Will he feel sad and very sad that now someone else is being treated like princess and it could have been him? Super excited to read this further! 

On the side note-

Also, it took me a while with Krish nameπŸ˜† I kept analyzing the relationship between two, and that they are two different gen ke kids na... But then it dawned on to me ki you are not even referring to that Krish (Keesh ka beta) πŸ€— and that it's just random friend ka name