drsimran thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I used to watch YRKKH season one for the wholesome show it was with very little toxicity.  After the South Africa leap, DKP started mild toxicity with Naksh loving then breaking up with Tara.  I didn’t watch KAIRA- although very popular couple. Just didn’t like the multiple marriages and divorces. Same with ABHIRA but loved ASHNAV

When Anupamaa started, I didn’t watch it until Anuj’s entry and later loved the show.  After a while, when MAAN’s marriage, it went downhill FAST!  How can anyone take all the yelling of the rotten adult kids of Anupama.  Still watched for an extra 6 months, but couldn’t take the flip flopping of Pakhi anymore.  Watched here there but still disappointed.

After the disappointing storylines of YRKKH and Anupamaa, I decided not to watch BKAS.

if you want sanity in your new year, I suggest you ditch Star Plus and Hotstar and for logical Hindi entertainment, watch Sony shows or my favorite Wagle Ki Duniya on SAB.  It might be sad sometimes but I think characters reactions are realistic as well as growing maturity.  Thank you for reading my rant.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

All the best for this resolutionsmiley20