Abhimaan TS - Jealous Armaan ( chapter 3 -last part updated)

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

It was a very gloomy atmosphere at the Poddar House because the light of the house,the ever charming and cheerful Abhira was sad , she was not talking like the way she used to , she was completing all her poddar bahu duties relegiously without any arguments, extra talks, pjs nothing.She was not even trying to speak more than monosyllables to anybody who was trying to get her back to her old self, even vidhya maa, dadisa everyone tried but no avail.

And all the while the reason being none other than her dear husband, Mr Armaan Poddar and why because she has refused to intern at the Poddar's law firm. Ever since the Yuvraaj kaand happened,he had become very protective of her. Firstly, she was shocked at the new turn of events but in the little corner of her heart she was liking the new feelings of him being so protective,considerate and caring towards her. But now it was getting out of hands because he  was adamant on the fact of her doing her internship at their firm.Otherwise he is not going to talk to her let alone be interested in knowing about her daily whereabouts.

On the other side, Armaan was going crazy ever since she has started giving him the silent treatment he clearly did not deserve. He has tried every damn thing he could to let her agree to his request but she did not budge so he tried the trick which he was sure would work that was treating her with indifference and not acknowledging her at all being all normal in front of the family but in private, he has gone completely silent and so did she. He thought that maybe she would accept the request but she also decided to give him the same treatment and to be honest he was missing her cheerfulness, her charm, her never ending talks,their banters , their alone time where she would tell everything about how her day went have completed subsided and now he was missing it all really bad. So finally having enough of it he had decided the last plan which he hated himself but was confident it would work. The angry and angsty Armaan which he was sure Abhira did not like and did not appreciate at all but she would eventually agree if he showed her this side .So he decided that he is going to show her the angry and crazy side of the ever so calm Armaan and make her agree to the request.

After dinner, everyone was chatting in the drawing room and Abhira was also there , she was silent again she was leaving when Krish stopped her and asked " Bhabhi, where are you going ? Come ,on sit with us we all are chilling together and we are missing your talks ." The whole gang nodded. She smiled and told them that she was busy and was not feeling well so she will join them later.but again krish said" Bhabhi ,we know something has happened between Bhaiya and you. Please try to solve it as soon as possible and come back to your old self. If there is any problem we can talk to Armaan bhaiya about that and don't worry we all are in your team." Hearing his name in the conversation,Armaan's curiosity perked up and he also tried to listen to the conversation they were having . Then Abhira spoke that there is nothing they can do when their Bhaiya has become so stubborn, ignorant and indifferent towards her. He felt really bad by how she spoke about him that way with a smile behind which she was hiding that she was really hurt and upset which his this behaviour. But Abhira being Abhira won't accept the request and be stubborn, she doesn't care about her safety but he does more than she can imagine he is always worried about her , when she is at work .If she starts working at their firm atleast he will have her in front of him and will know how she is doing and will be safe with him in the office away from any prying eyes. So he decided to end this once and for all and make her agree to this .

Armaan jumped up in the conversation and asked Abhira to accompany him to their room which she refused so he aked again but still she told him she will come in some time. Having enough of her stupid tantrums he held her hand gently but firmly and started pulling her with him to their room. To others it was looking as if Armaan wanted to spend some time with her and she was not going so he took her away from the whole family to spend some private or as manisha chachi said some romantic time.They all gave them Knowing smiles . Meanwhile Ruhi was looking at all this and internally shaking in jealousy and anger as she witnessed the scene in front of her eyes. 

As Armaan entered the room with Abhira he left her hand with a jerk and went to close the door and lock it. Abhira watched this with wide eyes as he never locks the door until they both are going to sleep and he was very very angry on something or rather someone . He looked like he was going to break everything in the room with the rage and fury he was looking at her.Abhira was not really used to this side of Armaan and whenever he used this side ,she did not show but internally she used to get really scared . Abhira was going to ask her the reason on why has he literally dragged her in front of the whole house but decided against it as he was looking at her with some really intense emotion and he was breathing heavily as if trying to calm down himself. 

Slowly and steadily, he started taking steps towards her still looking at her with the same intense emotion she could not decipher. Unable to take it she started taking steps backwards until she hit the almirah behind her and he stopped in front of her ,she tried to move from his burning gaze and turned towards right but he kept his hands on the almirah,she then tried to look at her left but he kept the other hand again effectively caging her. She looked so small and petite in front of his beasty body which was covering her whole. Now frustrated with all this heavy silence and his stare she finally spoke looking at him in the eyes and asked ,"What the hell are you doing Armaan? What is all this , why are you behaving as if I have taken your favourite white shirt and painted a rainbow coloured unicorn on it. Leave me and let me go."  Armaan looked at her and said in a husky and deep voice" If you want to leave , just leave I am not stopping you." She gave him an you are unbelievable look and asked with a straight face ," Why are you doing all this Armaan , Firstly you have been ignoring me all these days and suddenly you are reacting like this. Please stop, I can't take it it's enough." With this she started sniffling in his hold , tears started falling from her beautiful eyes and his heart clenches, he did not like it at all infact he hated these tears. Slowly he took his one hand and wiped the tears with a soft touch and he took her face in his hands and wiped the tears and cupped her face. And told her " Abhira ,look at me please." She looked at him her eyes shining with unshed tears and her face having a painfull look. His heart broke seeing her ever smiling and cheerful face like this ,All because of him.He was angry on himself but he has to make her understand calmly otherwise she wouldn't understand and will again throw a fit and will hurt not only himself but herself also in this process. 

So,he gently rubbed her cheeks with his palms producing a calming effect on her , she visibly relaxed and leaned on to his touch.He started explaining as if he is teaching a child." Look Abhira , please try to understand I also don't like to behave like this with you infact I hate myself for this but you know na you are my responsibility, my friend,my partner in crime but most importantly, my wife. It is my duty to keep you safe and sound. I know I have failed terribly at it but please give me another chance. I know you are completely okay at being by yourself but i am not okay if you are not in front of my eyes, My mind is always distracted and thoughts of anything happening to you doesn't let me be calm and relaxed. I also can't focus on my work so please understand accept my request at working in the poddar's firm because then you will be in front of eyes and I don't have to worry about you and I will also try to give you the best mentorship you deserve and make you one of the best and most capable lawyers in the country under my guidance. We definitely make a brilliant team so why not can you work in my firm.. please I want you safe and happy and like the old Abhira ... please accept " 

She looked at him and thought that he is right he has already done so much for her and now he is giving her the job in his firm so that she is safe and in front of him. She was only rejecting it because she has thought she can't burden him more with all her responsibility but now seeing how much he was getting affected by it she was overwhelmed with all the feelings, his sense of protectiveness, caring attitude, sense of belonging and guidance made her heart full and she was overwhelmed . So seeing the troubled and pleading man in front of her eyes. She decided to give it a try . So she smiled,held his both hands which were on her face and gave it a gentle and reassuring squeeze,he looked at her as if trying to understand the sudden change in the atmosphere. She looked at him and said," Khadoosmaan, I know I have rejected this offer again and again and troubled you a lot. I am so so sorry .But ,I was only trying to not burden you with anymore stress and responsibilities. But now as you have assured me so beautifully and calmly, i think I am ready for this job. It's a dream come true for me to work under your guidance Khadoosmaan . It's a yes from me .I will intern from your firm.but there is a condition."

He was so happy and overwhelmed he hugged her and laughed like a madman picked her up in his arms and twirled her as if she is a rag doll.He was smiling ear to ear and finally spoke," I am ready for all your conditions, Thank you,Thank you so so much for this ,you don't have any idea what you did for me, Now I can be at peace and relaxed with you in front of me Abhira." She smiled at his happy face and spoke ," people there should not know that I am your wife and I belong to the Poddar family. Otherwise they will not treat me as a normal intern but differently as if I own that place, they will also question my capabilities and talents and talk behind my backs that I got this offer because I am Abhira Armaan Poddar . I want to work normally like an usual intern and be treated equally, you also should treat me like an employee and not your family. Ok ,then I am completely okay with joining your Firm,Khadoosmaan." He smiled but thinking for a moment, he thought that maybe she is right she will treated differently if everyone will know about she being my wife, they will also gossip about her and question her capabilities, he did not want her to become the centre of everyone's judgement and attention so he looked at her with a frown as if going to say no ,she became ready to rebuke but smiled and said ," Ok, Mrs Abhira Armaan Poddar, I promise you ,no one will know about your identity and about your relation to me so be ready for your job at 9 am sharp....Ok Mrs Abira the intern. Now' lets sleep early and you also ...you have to go for a new job tomorrow . Good night, Abhira. She giggled and looked at him with genine respect and admiration and replied back, "Good night, Khadoosmaan."

Finally,this is my first attempt at writing after reading since 5 years . Please be kind as this is my first writing work . I have written before but only on paper and only shown my friends. But now since everybody wanted a jealous Abhimaan and there was not enough stories about it I finally decided to give it a try. I know there was no jealous Abhimaan here, but please wait this was a buildup for the upcoming jealous and possessive Armaan we all want so bad . Please all the senior writers and members of IF who are my inspiration for writing. Please read it and constructive criticism is always welcome.I am very young and my class 12th boards are going on So I don't know when I will upload the next chapter but hopefully very very soon.

Thank you

–Niharika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey niharika u write really well..this seems interesting..i will wait for your update..all the best for your exams i gave my boards last year so ik it must be a stressful time but don't worry u will do well...all the best 💕

From another Neeharika ~~~

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

That was outstanding! You write very well. 

Please do write more on abhimaan.

👏👏🥰

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Lovely! Excited for next part!smiley27

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

well done smiley32

it was superb smiley27

Thank you so so much for the kind words......I will upload in few days.... probably after my physics exams ☺️

I wrote the whole 2nd chapter but it got deleted .🤧🥺now i have no motivation hopefully..i will try to write again🥲

It's been 3 months and a half ever since Abhira has joined the Firm. When Abhira entered the office for the first time , it never looked like she was new ,she fit in the office like a puzzle. Within her few days of attendance,she has managed to capture everyone's attention towards her without even trying. Almost all the men in the office wanted to befriend her. They didn't know about her being his wife . There was a rumour going on that Abhira has separated from her husband and she lives alone. This gave the men some weird strength to openly flirt with her , make suggestive talks , asking her out. Everything was being noticed by Armaan and he was controlling himself because of the condition of Abhira otherwise he wanted to torture and show them she was his , they neither deserve her attention nor her light,he wanted to gauge their eyes out. It was almost painful to see her with other men and not to react at all .

Most of the women were envious of her because of her amazing personality,cheerful nature, gorgeous face, and a heartwarming smile( adjectives by Armaan for Abhira) she managed to warm and please everyone's heart with. The women of the office used to fake their friendship for Abhira to get some of the attention she received. Armaan sawa this and confronted Abhira on the same but she rebuked him telling that he should not invade in her personal life, and it is solely her decision who she wants to befriend. Armaan was shocked and a little hurt by her sudden outburst and rude tone.

From that day he decided not to mingle in her personal life although till date he was sure there was some more reason for her behaviour. But he never found out. That day , Abhira was coming to tell her about her newest achievement, she found a very strong proof for the poddar Firm to win a very high profile case, of which Armaan has no idea of .

She wanted to surprise him with his favorite cake but what she saw made her extremely sad , upset and flabbergasted. She saw  Ruhi hugging Armaan  in her room where ruhi was crying for some lost love she could not understand and Armaan was standing silently. She left the room in hurry and made a mental note not to get attached to any of the Poddars. She was extremely hurt and felt betrayed but she was shocked herself by her such intense feelings.She mentally rebuked herself and gave her a pep talk that this was a deal marriage and Armaan was not committed or answerable to her in any way.

Then Armaan came and started lecturing her about fake friends and how she is immature to find true friends and she should be very careful while choosing them . So Abhira snapped and said ," You are right Armaan , I need to be very careful about choosing my friends, but look at my destiny  I always end up making some fake friends." She smiled through her pain that too a fake one . Armaan knew it was a subtle dig at him for what he did not know, and he was already frustrated about Ruhi crossing her limits and hugging him out of nowhere while again crying about how he betrayed her . He was shocked for a moment and went completely still. Then he pushed her harshly and left . 

From that day Abhira has stopped talking to him like she used to , she has stopped sharing her daily whereabouts, her life updates, and started being silent and not overstepping her boundaries which was created by her in her mind, She worked like a responsible bahu , not speaking more than required, no back answers to Armaan neither dadi sa. Armaan was sad ,hurt and upset from her behaviour. These days, now since Armaan was not her friend like he used to be she started searching for him in other people. Finally, she got one friend, a genuine and true one, Aditya.

Aditya Shekhawat, the son of their rival's Firm.He was a charming, cheerful, happy go lucky man almost same age as Abhira and both were interning together and most importantly extremely talented at his job. He was working in the rivals company because he wanted to show to the world that he is not a nepotism product and can be successful on its own. Abhira and Aditya became great friends in a short span on time. Initially,they did not talk to each other but when Armaan gave them both a high profile case to work on ,they slowly started to interact and became very close and comfortable with each other.

Everytime, when Abhira and Aditya were together Armaan couldn't help but shake off the ugly feeling unfurling in his chest. He hated himself for giving them the case which literally became a nightmare for him. Although they aced their jobs as a mentor Armaan was ecstatic, but as Abhira's husband he was insecure. One evening,when he had enough of her odd behaviour he decided to clear all the doubts in his mind once and for all . He called Abhira for a case discussion because it was almost time to leave. He wanted to take her out for a nice dinner and sort out all their problems and become like they used to.

As the case discussion finished, he was going to ask her suddenly , there was a loud knock . Aditya barged in pulling Abhira with him in the corner. He asked for a minute with her, Armaan nodded. They were whispering something with each other a little too close for Armaan,s liking, he clenched his fist curiosity got the best out of him.He leaned a little closer to listen their talks ,he heard something of abhira forgetting her phone in his office and he came to return it." His office"  Armaan frowned listening it. They ended their conversation while Aditya side hugged her smiling she also returned it by keeping her hand on his back patting it. Armaan was going crazy now. 

Aditya left but before leaving he asked Abhira a little loud ," Ira, will you come on a dinner with me tonight, I am sorry I asked a little late but so sorry I forgot. I need to tell you something important. Will you???" Aditya asked a little expectantly, Abhira was surprised, she could literally feel Armaan gawking at her with an intense emotion ,his eyes were red with an unreadable expression. He was urging her to say no to him.but Abhira being Abhira was going to say no but she remembered the ruhi incident. All her softness flew away and returned anger and betrayal and she immediately said, " Sure, Adi why not .....infact i would love to." 

In the outside,Abhira made a brave, non chalant face but in the inside she was scared and was feeling nervous by Armaan's murderous eyes on both of them specially Aditya. Aditya smiled happily with her reply and said ," Be ready at 8, don't worry I will pick you up and drop you after we are done. Ok. Thank you..Bye Ira " with this he left leaving Abhira and Armaan in the confines of his office which was looking no less than a lion's den. Armaan was staring at Abhira with an intense gaze as if asking why she said yes, she understood, she always understood. She gave him a shrug and left hurriedly from his office. Armaan wanted to stop her and tell her she belongs to him but he didn't want to create a scene in the office . So he also left determined to let Abhira know she was his, and he won't share her with anyone .

At the poddar house, Abhira was serving tea to everyone just then Armaan entered. Abhira looked at him and forwarded the cup, he refused . He told her to bring him a cup of coffee in the room. She was confused why would he refuse tea on the dining table in front of everyone and want coffee in their room alone. Abhira was thinking, dadi sa spoke loudly gaining her attention, " hey girl, did you not listen your husband asked for coffee in your room and you are standing here daydreaming, he has worked hard all day and now you are not obeying him ,Go and give him for what he asked ," Abhira sulked in her mind that she was also at work whole day she was not Netflix and chilling in the firm.but she remained calm and left fork kitchen to make coffee for her oh so dear husband. 

When she entered in the room, Armaan has removed his coat and was only in his white shirt and black pants with water dripping from his hair as if he has just washed the face and some lucky droplets got to touch his silky hairs. He was looking so hot and mouthwatering to her at the moment. Abhira shaked her head to come out if her indecent thoughts. Suddenly, she observed the rooms ambience, it was so dark and eerily calm. Armaan was staring at her with an intense emotion,gaze dark and angry, looking lethal. He was looking as if she was his prey and he a predator ready to pounce on her.

She walked inside the room and kept his coffee on the table wordlessly and was going to leave not able to take the dangerous atmosphere of the room. He spoke in the calmest tone she has ever heard from him," Abhira, please close the door." She obliged , now going to the study table to take her books , he spoke again , " Now lock it". She looked at him confused, " Huh....?"  as if asking what do you mean , he fakesmiled and said," The door Abhira, lock the door " she was shocked he never locked the door they only closed it , to be honest she was nervous and was feeling giddy with his obsidian orbs on her. She with the slowest of steps went to close the door thinking what was going in khadoosmaan's mind. Trust was not in question because she trusted him more than she trusted herself but she was just curious and nervous as to what is going to happen ....is he going to punish me, is he going to tell about Ruhi and his special relationship, is he going to divorce her....? 

As she locked the door and she turned she gasped surprised and shocked. There Armaan was standing in front of her barely leaving any space between them.She looked at his face and saw a very lazy, lopsided smirk with the darkest orbs. She turned to move from their he put both of his hands on the door behind affectively caging her . She looked at him nervous at their close proximity. He was breathing heavily, rage and madness clearly seen in those always calm and twinkling eyes. She was terrified at his emotions. She couldn't say anything because of their closeness ,his anger solely directed towards her,heavy breathing and questioning gaze.

Finally, after what felt like eternity he spoke in a very deep, husky and the most masculine voice she has ever heard, " Ira, yhi bulata hain na woh tumhe,"  his voice sent delicious shivers down her spine, she shivered visibly, she looked down unable to look at his eyes. He smiled at her , slowly lifting his face with his fingers by her chin. They both looked at each other affected and completely aware of the charged sexual tension between them. The atmosphere became defeaning, very silent with the loudest thoughts. Armaan took a deep breath trying to calm himself and asked her again in his sinfully sexy voice." Bolo Abhira ,Ira kyun bulata hai woh tumhe. Aur tum toh usse kya bulati ho .....mmm.....hn Adi , Adi bulati ho nh usse kyun. Kyun Abhira." He said urging her to give the answers. 

She finally looked in his eyes unable to take it she started looking everywhere else and started speaking rather stuttering." Wo.....woh...Armaan hum friends hai nh.....to...toh... friends ek dusre ko nick names ya pet names se hi bulate hain...nh....toh iss...issliye hum ek dusre ko py....pya...pyaar se aise bulate hain." Armaan clenched his jaw and fist when she told him they call each other with such names lovingly. He could only see red and rage in front of his eyes. He knew he was a possessive man but he himself was shocked at the extent of his possessiveness and protectiveness, he was getting some  ideas which involved him breaking hands and torturing a certain someone. He was shocked at his violent thoughts and now he knew there was no going back now. He is jealous, protective , possessive and really insecure about her friendship.

He looked at her and asked ever so slowly." Pyaar , pyaar se bulate ho tum dono ek dusre ko nick names se..." ......." Pyaar " he punched the door behind him with such a strong force, the glass got a crack, Abhira was shocked and terrified with this behaviour. She looked at his hand which was oozing out blood ,she took his hand and dragged him to the almirah removed the first aid and started aiding him. She started blabbering," paagal ho gye ho kya tum Armaan. Yeh kya kiya .khaadoos to tum pehle se hi they par sanki bhi ho yeh Aaj pata chala. Bhagwan meri kismat bhi kaisi hai yeh kaisi admi ko pati bana diya mera ,yeh kya kiya tumne dekho kitna khoon beh rha hai ,tumhe nh apni ittu si bhi fikar nhi hai apni.....hmmmpppph" he put his palm on her face shutting her up and asking her staring straight through her soul with a piercing gaze.

," mujhe apni ittu si fikar nhi hai ,toh kya tumhe hai meri ittu si bhi fikar ....hn...bolo ....Abira ....kya huwa?."Abhira looked at him trying to understand what he was exactly asking for , doesn't he know she cares for him the most then why this question. Still she decided to clear his doubts and replied smiling." Hn, mujhe nhi hogi toh phir kisko hogi tumhari fikar , mujhe bilkuo fikar hai tumhari. Tum aise kyun puch rhe ho...kuch huwa hai kya....khadoosmaan bolo." He looked at her with a pained expression, trying to keep his tears and anger off and replied ," Agar tumhe meri itni si bhi fikar hoti nh toh tum mere ishaaron me mana krne ke baad uske saath dinner ke liye nhi taiyaar hoti, abb yeh mat bolna Abhira ki tumne mere ishaare samjhe nhi they....hum dono ko pata hai ki tumhe mere baatein bina bole hi samjh aa jaati hain toh aaj phir kyun kiya..... apne pati ke saamne kisi aur ke saath dinner date ke liye kyun ready ho gyi, Abhira bolo." Abhira was visibly shocked at his accusations.

So she steeled her spine and replied with the fakest of smiles Armaan has ever seen on her and with a cold gaze," I think you have forgotten Armaan but this is not a real marriage we are in. It is a deal marriage and I was here only for a year from which 7 months have passed and now I only have to live for 5 months more, you do not have any right to tell me who should I say yes to, or who should  I choose ,you are not my real husband. Aur baat jahaan tak dinner date ki hai toh let me clear woh date nhi sirf friendly dinner hai. Tumhe to pata hi hoga nh after all tum aur ruhi bhi toh best friends ho ,tum toh aate jaate rehte ho uske saath friendship bol ke.If you any problem with it ,I am sorry but I don't care. And why are you behaving like a possessive,insecure husband when we have nothing between us. Abhi ke liye toh tumhare saath hun...yahaan se jaane ke baad I am sure I will find a better and a loving partner jiske saath me actually as a man and wife life spend krna chahungi toh tum kya wahaan aake bhi aise hi sawaak kroge, aise hi rokoge mujhe...bolo Armaan , behtar yahi hoga agar hum dono ko apni limits pata ho ek dusri ke life me bolne ki "

Armaan was visibly shocked ,hurt and flabbergasted at the sudden turn of events and listening to one by one the truth from her mouth felt like a slap to him. But what caught his attention was him not having any rights on her and she going to find another man after leaving him alone in his misery. He can't afford that, she was his , every being , every emotion, Every touch, every care ,everything was his when it comes to her. How could she say that. He wondered, it was enough. Now ,he was going to show her his rights on her and vice versa.

Part 2 here ----

Leaving you guys on a cliffhanger but the chapter was getting too long and i could not write any more so yeah....tell me how was it, is it okay please constructive criticism is always welcome.if you have any ideas for the upcoming chapter please share...i will love to incorporate those in the next chapter....next and the last chapter will be up after my PE exams .

Thank you

Niharika♥️

Edited by Shamitashah1001 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Please dont make him toxic. Abhira is not a possession. If he really wants to exercise haq on her, he needs to give her haq on him too and not allow Ruhi to hug him etc. If he cannot confess his feelings, confess about  his past and respect her consent, her choice, then he doesn't deserve her. Abhira is better off with Adi. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Please dont make him toxic. Abhira is not a possession. If he really wants to exercise haq on her, he needs to give her haq on him too and not allow Ruhi to hug him etc. If he cannot confess his feelings, confess about  his past and respect her consent, her choice, then he doesn't deserve her. Abhira is better off with Adi. 

Aap bilkul shi ho....I am not going to make him toxic at all. It was just a moment of heat because humne show me dekha hai ki if they want they can show really good angsty and passionate scenes.logon ko lagta hai jab Armaan jealous hoga toh for sure he is going to go crazily passionate and intense because he for sure has good abandonment issue and a family which is more like a cage for him.People want a jealousy scenes of Armaan where he is a little dominant, vocal, flirty , angry but not a cheater or 2 timer. I myself loathe such characters and i can't ever write such disgusting things. Mujhe yeh baas thoda angsty banana tha isliye , Next chapter me thoda sa manhandling ho sakta hai usse jyada kuch nhi. Aap next chapter padh ke batana aapko kaisa laga ... Btw do you like the story?