This Yuvraj so good looking and has that swag

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I really liked this villain he is so good looking and acts so well !! Surely gives me veeranshu vibes! The craziness is incredible! I feel yuvraj will tell Abhira about the ema and then she would leave armaan willingly. I feel wohi drama hoga and then Armaan might realize he loves her. Warna uski entry itni glorify nahi karte.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes! His obsession is similar to Veeranshu's obsession. Gaurav is a good actor. And Yuvraj has a swag! His background music sounds nice. 

viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Who is veeranshu???

I wish yuvraj wasn't a murderer....he could have been paired with one of the poddar or bansal girls...

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Who is veeranshu???

I wish yuvraj wasn't a murderer....he could have been paired with one of the poddar or bansal girls...

Veeranshu was the hero of Naagin 5. He was a shape-shifting eagle. He had the attitude of a villain. Even though he was an eagle he fell in love with his enemy, a shape-shifting serpent. He was totally obsessed with Bani, the heroine. Sharad Malhotra played the role of Veeranshu. And his performance was amazing!

Edited by Shirsha - 2 months ago
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok...ok...I only watched first 2 seasons of naagin and few episodes of third...

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: viji2111

Ok...ok...I only watched first 2 seasons of naagin and few episodes of third...

You can watch season 5 for Sharad Malhotra's performance. And the season was good. 

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know right !!! Sharad was so good !! His sweetheart was so sexyyyyy !!!