Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yup I guess something similar happened. I don’t know whether she uninvited her or not but I do remember reading on Reddit that on the sets of a show Madhuri maintained her distance from Sunny Leone or rather gave her some cold vibes. 

What an effing weirdo! As if MD didn’t grace the beds of 1000 producers, directors, politicians & industrialists. 🤪 Sheer hypocrisy. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Was Madhuri organising the event? Why would they adhere to her guest list? Does Madhuri even care about Urfi to get her invite cancelled? If she did then I wonder why she did that 😆 So many questions, ye Urfi har wakt news mei bane rehna janti hai. 

Does Madhuri even know who this Urfi is 😂 

atominis thumbnail

MD acting holier than thou now is a joke given how she did vulgar scenes and songs that most mainstream heroines would not touch from a barge pole.

If reports of her being cold to Urfi and Sunny are true then it is a joke.

She was queen of chippad songs and pioneer of heaving bosom and buttocks in camera in every song and did kissing and bedroom scenes when no mainstream lead heroine did such stuff.

Her songs had cheap, suggestive lyrics. 

Star of Choli ke peeche kya hai should not cold shoulder Sunny or Urfi or act like classy person now.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: atominis

MD acting holier than thou now is a joke given how she did vulgar scenes and songs that most mainstream heroines would not touch from a barge pole.

If reports of her being cold to Urfi and Sunny are true then it is a joke.

She was queen of chippad songs and pioneer of heaving bosom and buttocks in camera in every song and did kissing and bedroom scenes when no mainstream lead heroine did such stuff.

Her songs had cheap, suggestive lyrics. 

Star of Choli ke peeche kya hai should not cold shoulder Sunny or Urfi or act like classy person now.

It’s not about being “classy/un-classy.” There’s absolutely nothing wrong with doing any of this or with Urfi or Sunny. They make a honest living & don’t act self-righteous & holier-than-thou.  It’s the hypocrisy that MD apparently displays, that gets to me. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What an effing weirdo! As if MD didn’t grace the beds of 1000 producers, directors, politicians & industrialists🤪 Sheer hypocrisy. 

Is that true? Hope you mean her posters

atominis thumbnail

What I meant to say that maybe MD avoids them as she thinks they are less classy or crass.

Or she thinks she is elite or of better level or is now trying to project a family image.

Otherwise I see no reason why people would shun Urfi or Sunny.

That journo who asked Sunny if he would be corrupted as he speaks to her or interviews her, seemed to hold similar mindset. Looking down upon a woman for kind of work she does.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This girl is misusing terms like "freedom of choice" & appearing the most ... way & it baffles me that she has people defending her TBH.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Return bash from BI 😆