Madhuri gets Urfi UNINVITED from an event...LMAO - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who would want someone dressed like this at their party??🤣

Urfi Javed mercilessly trolled over bizarre outfit 'barely covering anything': 'Iske bachche dekhenge to...'

come on, she has some of the most creative costumes seen this side of the universe.😆 She would be a hit every halloween party. She is the stuff of fancy ball events. A guy would have a real ball there.😆 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why are you asking me?? 

🤣 you are too cute BI 😎❤️

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhuri aunty is showing her jealousy and is being a total spoilsport. Urfi ji would have added chaar chand to the event.😉

atominis thumbnail

My post was meant as a comment for Urfi, this news and her claims.

I am not asking you.

Anyway Urfi should be invited to all events. The way she dresses, anyone will get attention.

She will make more headlines than ageing actors like MD

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Didn’t MD also get Sunny Leone uninvited from an event?? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Didn’t MD also get Sunny Leone uninvited from an event?? 

Yup I guess something similar happened. I don’t know whether she uninvited her or not but I do remember reading on Reddit that on the sets of a show Madhuri maintained her distance from Sunny Leone or rather gave her some cold vibes. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It may not even be M'S decision and it's just a fitting excuse to not have (unpredictable) Urfi at this event.

But also maybe there already previously a kind of disharmony happened between both at another occasion and M didn't want Urfi near her doing whatever stuff to get attention...

Nevertheless, she has creativity and chutzpah.

As an event manager, I think I would have talked with her before shunning her...

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

come on, she has some of the most creative costumes seen this side of the universe.😆 She would be a hit every halloween party. She is the stuff of fancy ball events. A guy would have a real ball there.😆 

That is the worst thing

She doesn't use this creativity in a better style, which can actually be hyped and loved by people. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Palak2812

That is the worst thing

She doesn't use this creativity in a better style, which can actually be hyped and loved by people. 

She wears the most cheap stuff. Like I remember seeing her pics in a black dress where the middle part had a design showing a woman’s b**bs. Now imagine a guy roaming around with a crotch like design, it’s indecent 👎🏼 The places she roams around might have kids and elderly people who can feel so uncomfortable while looking at her vulgar costumes! Moreover she is kinda arrogant and has an off putting attitude. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Good. She creates a nuance wherever she goes