Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Selfish Akshara Selfish Abhimanyu makes CHEAP ABHIRA

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Akshara today proved she is as selfish as her lover Abhimanyu....good  she should go back to her soul love Abhimanyu ...she deserves Toxic Manjari and her beta...

Today she was selfish and disgusting to expose her marital status to MaaBeta duo.. absolutely disrespecting the man who did so much for you ...what she wanted to prove she is a sati Savitri nari...to maa beta..so that she can go back to them...cheap and selfish woman..You made a mockery of the man and let the  world humiliate him..please go back to your soullove,pati parameshwar Abhimanyu and stop this kiddish tashans ..it's too pukeworthy to watch...She wants to have a family with Abhinav but can't love him,can't give him the place of a husband bcoz she can't move on...shitty character...please don't fake family with Abhinav ..go back to YOUR Family..the BIRLAS...let them use and throw you like a piece of shit exactly like you are doing with Abhinav..bcoz Karma definitely hits back......

abhimanyu lovers may not love the post but .already irritated to the core seeing Abhimanyu Akshara so this rant...

Edited by arooshee - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickeym thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: arooshee

Akshara today proved she is as selfish as her lover Abhimanyu....good  she should go back to her soul love Abhimanyu ...she deserves Toxic Manjari and her beta...

Today she was selfish and disgusting to expose her marital status to MaaBeta duo.. absolutely disrespecting the man who did so much for you ...what she wanted to prove she is a sati Savitri nari...to maa beta..so that she can go back to them...cheap and selfish woman..You made a mockery of the man and let the  world humiliate him..please go back to your soullove,pati parameshwar Abhimanyu and stop this kiddish tashans ..it's too pukeworthy to watch...She wants to have a family with Abhinav but can't love him,can't give him the place of a husband bcoz she can't move on...shitty character...please don't fake family with Abhinav ..go back to YOUR Family..the BIRLAS...let them use and throw you like a piece of shit exactly like you are doing with Abhinav..bcoz Karma definitely hits back......

P.S...abhimanyu lovers can stay away from my post...already irritated to the core seeing Abhimanyu Akshara

iam an Abhimanyu fan and abhira shipper , so I should stay away .. it is okay .. but want to say something .. yes you are saying correct ,, but love is some other feeling that is what i understood from my life as well .. we forget the hurts given by our loved ones .. there may be very caring persons in our life but definitely it is not mandatory that we love them as a husband ..   we don’t fall in love with or will want to have a sexual relation with all caring persons .. that is how love is different .. that is y for me Akshu is not wrong .. we won’t be able to force this emotion .. it should come naturally .. Abhimanyu is her love .. her child’s father .. they have lived together and wanted to live and love forever .. she had all her dreams with Abhimanyu … she is angry now because all her dreams vanished because of Abhimanyu’s anger and untrust ..  but our emotions are not controlled by a switch … if we could do like that all our lives will be so easy and happy , am I right ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

it's an open forum 😆 You could have created a chat club thread and invited Navra fans to it. if you want to restrict ppl from responding to your thread. 

It's against forum COC. 

Disclaimers: Any posts that we see with people telling others what to do, to leave the forum because they belong to one fan group or anything along those lines, will be removed. Any posts that we see with a "PS: Bashers stay away", "Only for ____ fans", etc. containing disclaimers will be edited by Dev Team. If a member is found doing the same even after reminders/warnings it will lead to warning level raise.

PS: Just a suggestion 😊

Edited by firewings_diya - 11 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

How can one not relate to Abhimanyu? People get angry and lash out, it is the most normal thing about humans 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For your own sanity create a chat club and bash characters till your satisfied because this kind of disclaimer can get you a warning level as this is an open forum

Secondly, this show belongs to Nibba couple and now I guess they are heading for a reunion (per the promos) expecting her to settle with nav and the bashing her it doesn't make any sense🤣

PeacefulLove thumbnail

You wrote nothing offensive dear that anyone has to stay away but I get you .. You are annoyed with Akshara and trust me even I am after yesterday's episode.. But it's just a serial .. So take it easy.. let her go to Abhimanyu and we can still enjoy her getting treated same way again as Itihas gawah hai Abhimanyu can't change as long as he has Manjiri with her 😂😂😂

And if write that disclaimer Abhimanyu fans will come more and write comments as  no one ignores here anything. So as long as your keeping it to characters just rant whatever you want.

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Whats a Nibba Nibbi!! I m honestly googling this stuff and I don’t get it..  

PeacefulLove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mickeym

iam an Abhimanyu fan and abhira shipper , so I should stay away .. it is okay .. but want to say something .. yes you are saying correct ,, but love is some other feeling that is what i understood from my life as well .. we forget the hurts given by our loved ones .. there may be very caring persons in our life but definitely it is not mandatory that we love them as a husband ..   we don’t fall in love with or will want to have a sexual relation with all caring persons .. that is how love is different .. that is y for me Akshu is not wrong .. we won’t be able to force this emotion .. it should come naturally .. Abhimanyu is her love .. her child’s father .. they have lived together and wanted to live and love forever .. she had all her dreams with Abhimanyu … she is angry now because all her dreams vanished because of Abhimanyu’s anger and untrust ..  but our emotions are not controlled by a switch … if we could do like that all our lives will be so easy and happy , am I right ?

All agree with you then she should just go back to Abhimanyu na. Why is she using Abhinav? Is he forcing her to live with her. Can't she tell her I still have feelings for my ex and I can only love him. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

For sometime I believed that akshu abhinav might be a reality but not ab...the climax of white day is over , she has vomited all her held up anger and frustration, she can breathe easy bec in 2 weeks she will end up with her soulmate . She is meant to be with him..but trust me , abhira will never be together .

Thy may start arohi abhim akshu triangle and manjaris dayans days r also limited..she will become worlds bhest mil like suvarna and mimi. 

Seriously not care if she goes to Birla house or hell and bk , this woman can never be trusted..all her self respect bhashans were shallow .itna gussa mujhe abhim par bhi nai hai🤪 Don't a shit to her anymore ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mickeym

when a man abuses you and kicks you out..you must be really sick And desperate to,still love him.. but akshara is a fictional, character so she’ll still love the abuser.but if she was a real woman she’d never go back to that abuser mummas boy.‘any real woman would choose an abhinav over an abhimanyu..that’s a fact..but this is an illogical itv show ..so they’ll show this nonsense 🤷🏻‍♀️