Rakesh Is So Entertaining🤣

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 months ago

I have never seen such a interesting and entertaining villain like Rakesh. Yes,i am talking abt Pari's obsessed lover. He is so hilarious and his one liners and antics are crazy. The actor is doing a amazing job as Rakesh. He is the only man who can trigger out Pari's husband hidden Rajeev Bajwa out of Sanju Mehra. He press all the right nerves of Rajeev and just love the chemistry and tashan b/w Rakesh-Rajeev

I can't stop laughing at his one liners🤣such a entertainer. 

'Agar Mere Baap Ho To Bolna Mein Margaya'🤣

Than he sings 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga'🤣

I really like him as the negative character🤣

There is a comic touch in his character that makes Rakesh entertaining

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago

Originally posted by Mages

I have never seen such a interesting and entertaining villain like Rakesh. Yes,i am talking abt Pari's obsessed lover. He is so hilarious and his one liners and antics are crazy. The actor is doing a amazing job as Rakesh. He is the only man who can trigger out Pari's husband hidden Rajeev Bajwa out of Sanju Mehra. He press all the right nerves of Rajeev and just love the chemistry and tashan b/w Rakesh-Rajeev

I can't stop laughing at his one liners🤣such a entertainer. 

'Agar Mere Baap Ho To Bolna Mein Margaya'🤣

Than he sings 'Dhak Dhak Karne Laga'🤣

I really like him as the negative character🤣

There is a comic touch in his character that makes Rakesh entertaining

neeti ko aisa comic touch dena chahiye abb agar usse villian bana hi dia hai tou

Originally posted by Jazzkapur

neeti ko aisa comic touch dena chahiye abb agar usse villian bana hi dia hai tou

Neeti ke character sketch ke liye aise one liners🤔if tanvi is good in comic timing than she will ace it. The actor who plays Rakesh has a good comic timing thus the character clicks

Originally posted by Mages

Neeti ke character sketch ke liye aise one liners🤔if tanvi is good in comic timing than she will ace it. The actor who plays Rakesh has a good comic timing thus the character clicks

ek baar aise lines deke dekhenge to pata chalega. But i know it won't happen. Neeti's character is serious but atleast they can give her that type of funny lines which she speaks in irritation but are actually funny. Obviously neeti won't smile or laugh after speaking funny line

ek baar aise lines deke dekhenge to pata chalega. But i know it won't happen. Neeti's character is serious but atleast they can give her that type of funny lines which she speaks in irritation but are actually funny. Obviously neeti won't smile or laugh after speaking funny line

Possible scenario👍🏼

I enjoy watching Rakesh antics.😃 I stopped watching after the pregnancy drama. But I am glad they braught Rakesh back. I also loved Neeti's innocent act when she wasn't aware of Pari/Sanju's relation. I laughed a lot watching her torturing Sanju's friend, thinking he was Rajeev .. Pari's husband.😆

Originally posted by awida

I enjoy watching Rakesh antics.😃 I stopped watching after the pregnancy drama. But I am glad they braught Rakesh back. I also loved Neeti's innocent act when she wasn't aware of Pari/Sanju's relation. I laughed a lot watching her torturing Sanju's friend, thinking he was Rajeev .. Pari's husband.😆

i loved neeti band bajaoing Rakesh. Their tashan is very entertaining

i loved neeti band bajaoing Rakesh. Their tashan is very entertaining

Used to be but not now as they are going to join hands together for stupidity🤦🏻‍♀️but yes i used to like Rakesh and Neeti tashn but things changed now but those days i love her boldness tackling creeps like Rakesh now she is on different path

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago