Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

RaghVi FF: And than I fell in love

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Hi everyone,

Please read and drop your opinion!

Raghav

I was "The Raghav Rao". People called me a don, a rouge, a shrewd business tycoon. I loved being what I was presumed. I never regretted anything, not my mistakes, not my crimes, not my anger. Success was my pet and I was proud of myself, I was proud of my achievements. Money and Whiskey were my most favorite in this world. 

The only thing I missed and wanted in life was the forgiveness and acceptance of my mother and sister. They were my only weakness which I have hidden from this world. Nobody except my secretary Fahad who is more of a friend and a brother knew this. He knew how much I craved for their love. 

I always kept Women miles away from my heart. I had my share of women in life but they never had access to my heart and mind. I learn my lessons quickly and one such lesson was to not trust women and their love. 

I was living life like a King in my own terms. Life seemed to be perfect and than I fell in Love...

Pallavi

I was a simple girl with a complicated life. I was considered a doom by the society because I lost my parents as a child and husband on the day of my marriage. Though life was unfair to me, I considered myself lucky as I got to have a family through my marriage which did not even last a day. I lived for my family. I smiled, worked, tolerated insults and taunts for them. I was loved by some and hated by some but I loved them all. I wanted to do everything I can do for their happiness.

I preferred safe guarding what I have over cribbing over what I have lost. I stopped asking God for any wishes for myself. I believed I dint deserve to be loved. I build a solid fence around myself and made sure no man dared to take advantage of me. Not that they dint try, Just that I dint give them a chance.

I was happy in my small world and than I fell in love..

Click on the link for next part:

[Whatpad link edited by DT]

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 months ago