Priyanka Chopra reveals her career nearly ended after botched surgery.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Priyanka Chopra reveals her career nearly ended after botched surgery; says she 'went into a deep, deep depression'

Priyanka Chopra reveals her career nearly ended after botched surgery; says she 'went into a deep, deep depression'Priyanka Chopra reveals her career nearly ended after botched surgery; says she 'went into a deep, deep depression'© Provided by The Times of India

Priyanka Chopra has been one busy lady bustling around town, promoting her new web series and her upcoming romantic flick. Besides talking about her work projects, the actress also opened up about matters of the heart and about her personal struggles.

In her recent chat on the Howard Stern show, Priyanka got candid about how a botched nose surgery almost prematurely ended her career. "It was a dark phase," she said and went on to explain that it began after doctors recommended that she get a polyp removed in her nasal cavity.

"This thing happens, and my face looks completely different, and I went into a deep, deep depression," she said.

Priyanka then went on to add that she was fired from three movies after the botched surgery and said that she truly believed it was the end of her acting career. She also stated that her situation got so bad that she didn't want to leave the house.

She also revealed that it was her dad who helped her get back under the knife for a corrective surgery. She said, "I was terrified of that, but he was like, ‘I will be in the room with you.’ He held my hands through it and helped me build back my confidence."

During her chat, she also credited Bollywood filmmaker Anil Sharma for helping her get back in the game by offering her a supporting role, when at first she was supposed to play the leading lady.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Might be but what about the many many surgeries she’s got done after that?? 🤣 What a weird way to gain sympathy. I love you PC, but stfu. 😆😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ismein koi Kya kar sakta hai? Surgeon ki galati Aur aapki jo aapne surgery karvai. 

PC is better when she projects strong woman image. Yeh victim Gaana doesn’t suit her at all. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Never knew polyp removal can change the shape of nose.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Raijeera

Idk why she can’t let this go. 😆😆😆 She keeps bringing it up to try to ‘own’ it but she gets owned in the process. 😆😆 We all know she’s got umpteen surgeries esp rhinoplasty so just let it be. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

She has been lying this whole time saying she never had any surgeries and now suddenly comes out to talk about it because it’s the cool thing to do these days. 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Idk why she can’t let this go. 😆😆😆 She keeps bringing it up to try to ‘own’ it but she gets owned in the process. 😆😆 We all know she’s got umpteen surgeries esp rhinoplasty so just let it be. 

I think before she didn't care talking about it since she was relevant (as in everybody was already talking about her)due to her movies, affairs, surgeries etc. Right now she want to stay relevant in West as well India hence bringing old matters back (her curated version).

Its okay if she wants to talk about it to stay relevant and stay in charcha but ese kuch bhi na bol do. Newbies might believe her but at the age of internet people can find everything and it might give her negative publicity. 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raijeera

It can if your proverbial nose is stuck up someone else’s you know what or worse, your own. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Purple5

She has been lying this whole time saying she never had any surgeries and now suddenly comes out to talk about it because it’s the cool thing to do these days. 

Exactly😆

Eyyy JHOOTI! Ikde, ikde😆

Edited by Daebak - 11 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Daebak

Exactly😆

Eyyy JHOOTI! Ikde, ikde😆

Bohat badi jhooti hai ye 

Pata nahi ye log raat ko kese so lete hain