Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 months ago

Anuj hailed for what???

His declaration of love for Maa sounds as dumb and fake as maa’s mere Anuj aayenge…mere Anuj sabse aache hai, mere Anuj ye mere Anuj woh…

She should actually say mere Anuj galalt bhi hai aur ghatiya bhi, kissa hi khatam🤣 Acche pita rocked, Kacche pita shocked

Edited by hinz - 11 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kaha se kaha pahuch gaye . Yeh show backwas ker Diya. Yeh Maya and leela koh hatao show se . 

hinz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Historia

Kaha se kaha pahuch gaye . Yeh show backwas ker Diya. Yeh Maya and leela koh hatao show se . 

Maaya is pretty much redundant with other well established villians,she needs to make an exit…Leela toh original hai, woh kahi nahi jaa rahi, woh badi hai aur Bhagwan hai…

hinz thumbnail

what Anuj said to Maaya today actually made a lot of sense….not enough to be hailed though…or perhaps if I wasnt in Anuj hate mode I would have hailed it too?

Edited by hinz - 11 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aap hate karo ya love but anuj is right on his place if  anuj seperate also from anupama then also he has a right to say no to maaya , koi zabardasti usse maaya ko pyar karna hi hoga coz he consider CA as his daughter, dont he had right to choose a partner for him , if he not interested in maaya then he has all right to say it loud.  Anuj never liked this woman from starting only but tolerate her coz of CA.

If woman has right to say no to a man if she is not interested in him then a man to has a right to say it loud that he don't like her 

Anuj us appreciated for being still gentle to maaya who don't deserve it , if he was ekta Kapoor serial hero he would had behaved aggressively with maaya 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Wait, are these people for real?

What kind of "handling" is this? Real handling would have been talking to her about how illogical her demands are and not leaving until she is convinced, and that because it's in his interests of still staying in touch with CA.

Else the best "handling" would have been to run and get a restraining order.

I "handled" my stalker better than this and I just told him over the phone "Okay fine I will leave my husband for you since you are better, but then I will leave you if I find someone better than you, willl that work?" and he never bothered me again.

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The essence of d show is already destroyed