award for the best Sitcom Show of the year

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 months ago

#MaddamSir has been named the winner of the Best Sitcom/Comedy Show Award at the Indian Telly Awards 2023. Many Congratulations!

I guess they deserved a win. It was a good show mostly and the actors and characters were fab. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

I guess they deserved a win. It was a good show mostly and the actors and characters were fab. 

I agree, they were nominated twice I guess, but they could not win anything, however this time they won and I am happy for the show, at least the show was far far better than other shows currently on aired on TV.

This thing being nominated for the best sitcom has to be the joke of this century....

Originally posted by HarshadThakker

This thing being nominated for the best sitcom has to be the joke of this century....

That and WKD winning the 2022 awards for best sitcom...that felt like an actual joke...althoufgh WKD is better than this trash MS...

Originally posted by Pete15rogmourey

That and WKD winning the 2022 awards for best sitcom...that felt like an actual joke...althoufgh WKD is better than this trash MS...

I am sorry, but Maddam sir recieved the award for best comedy and if you have watched the episodes from 1 then you cannot deny that the comedy scenes were awesome whereas I have hardly seen comedy in WKD and even if there is any then it is mostly harshad and his mouth freshner saga which is basically paan masala, although no one says this openly  but even a child could identify and recognize that what is it actually and we also know that

yes, if it would have been something related to knowledge then yes, WKD had a chance, but receiving "best comedy award" 2 times was totally unfair according to me.  Bhavika ma'am punchlines, Yukti ma'am savage dialogue delivery and finally Priyanshu sir funny dialogues were superb which no one can deny, se if we are criticizing something then it should be healthy, if you would have said that the show focused on 1 character only then I would have supported, but comedy show kaa award deserve naa karna, I mean I could not get it.

Originally posted by IWasHareeshFan

I am sorry, but Maddam sir recieved the award for best comedy and if you have watched the episodes from 1 then you cannot deny that the comedy scenes were awesome whereas I have hardly seen comedy in WKD and even if there is any then it is mostly harshad and his mouth freshner saga which is basically paan masala, although no one says this openly  but even a child could identify and recognize that what is it actually and we also know that

yes, if it would have been something related to knowledge then yes, WKD had a chance, but receiving "best comedy award" 2 times was totally unfair according to me.  Bhavika ma'am punchlines, Yukti ma'am savage dialogue delivery and finally Priyanshu sir funny dialogues were superb which no one can deny, se if we are criticizing something then it should be healthy, if you would have said that the show focused on 1 character only then I would have supported, but comedy show kaa award deserve naa karna, I mean I could not get it.

I agree WKD was never funny , i was dissing that show as well. I agree that it was unfair for them to win both the times....but I had seen shows like BDSAH , SRJMB  season 1 ( basically the golden era of SAB TV)  ,  other shows like Sarabhai  season 1 and Khichidi and i found this "comedy" show ( Maddam sir)  as  sub par only....i said WKD used to be better because it was more heartwarming in it's initial episodes, now even WKD is trash....

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 11 months ago