Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pakhi always wanted virat to hate sai, now he said it she's leaving, koi sense is bat ka...

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t care about her getting married. Heck! I even manifested for that but she getting married for saving someone else’s marriage and not thinking it through how this will affect savi has made me somewhat more pissed off with her character arch than ever before.

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Didi is gone. What will happen to Ashwini? Who will cry with her.

Oh, my God, forget Ashwini, forget vinu. What will happen to omi Kaka? My omelikha 😭it's not fair.

After omi, I think Sai will miss pakhi Didi the most.

I am sorry Nutty.Let's have a moment of silence for Omelikha.and 10 minutes for my Didi.😭respect .you see.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

So the altruistic reason behind sai’s decision to hastily get hitched, has come undone. Now, what will she do since her dearest pakhi didi has departed from not only cn but also the ghverse. How will she cope after realising what harakiri she had committed in her altruist avatar.

May be that's why they changed the reason overnight and turned it as revenge against Viru. Anyways they write rubbish on a daily basis with no head or tail.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

One thing I am certain is that this is NOT an overnight decision. This was a  planned move 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

I don’t care about her getting married. Heck! I even manifested for that but she getting married for saving someone else’s marriage and not thinking it through how this will affect savi has made me somewhat more pissed off with her character arch than ever before.

Same the way she has ignored Savi in all this is extremely wrong. 

Aminarose31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think moor are the happiest person right now. Your work will stop. You will stop counting the minutes and seconds of Didi appearing on the screen.How lucky you are.

Come, Msburnout, let's go into a corner and weep over our misfortune.

Edited by Aminarose31 - 1 years ago
badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

New montage will be up soon 

It will tell the story, Sai will be there in the centre, that's clear, now Satya will be next to her will make the thing more interesting 🤪

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aminarose31

I think moor are the happiest person right now. Your work will stop. You will stop counting the minutes and seconds of Didi appearing on the screen.How lucky you are.

Come, Msburnout, let's go into a corner and weep over our misfortune.

Yes yes I am... mera timer can rest now 🤣