Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Traingle ka acchar daalke bingo traingle banana hai🤦‍♀️ yaa toh saiya fans ko khush Karo yaa SaiRat ko, yeh do pal ki Khushi of paakhi leaving ka hum kya kare🥲

Achaar dal chuka hain.. 

Raita phail chuka hain... 

Ab it's rinse repeat only... 

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yep apart of me will also miss her and her obsessive nature and all the drama that she causes 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Traingle ka acchar daalke bingo traingle banana hai🤦‍♀️ yaa toh saiya fans ko khush Karo yaa SaiRat ko, yeh do pal ki Khushi of paakhi leaving ka hum kya kare🥲

Image sad life 😭

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Abhi toh bas sonali kaku ki dictionary ka tamasha dekh lenge🥲

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am also confused,  cause no posted a farewell for aishwarya and it so suddenly 

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If the precap is P's last day of shoot and exit, it seems like a temporary exit IMO. I suspect based on her comments, Aish has a new reailty TV show and everyone wants to make it seem like P is gone. 

Seems like for time being focus will be on Satya's paternity reveal and SaiYa coming to CN and V being the villian in their lives. Also feels like Vinu will hate V because of P's letter and go with Sai, so both kids will be with SaiYa. And down the line, BK or someone will go bring back P to get Vinu back with V.  

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They should have replaced Paakhi, tbh. Without Paakhi there is no major complexity in Viru's life, which means, Sai can go back to him, so why did Sai marry Satya🤦‍♀️

They should have got Shruti or a new female third angle post leap. Pakhi should've moved on & be supportive of Sai after a point like KD. Pakhi overstayed because of Neilwarya. Also, Virakhi. They got ratings post leap but they didn't think the repercussions in the long run

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They should have replaced Paakhi, tbh. Without Paakhi there is no major complexity in Viru's life, which means, Sai can go back to him, so why did Sai marry Satya🤦‍♀️

Pakhi don't have to create complexity in Viru's life, he does a good job himself with that. It was not Pakhi who put a gun on his head and asked him to character assassinate his turu lubb at the first chance. 🤪 Only thing happening with Pakhi's exit is people will lose a bali ka bakra to put all blame of Virat's actions.

Edited by janecastle - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I just realised that jaise sai and Virat is Sairat Waise we cannot do short name of Lavanya Wada

😅😅😅😅😅 

Tagging Marathi peeps 

Oh lord.... Nuts... stop please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Pakhi don't have to create complexity in Viru's life, he does a good job himself with that. It was not Pakhi who put a gun on his head and asked him to character assassinate his turu lubb at the first chance. 🤪 Only thing happening with Pakhi's exit is people will lose a bali ka bakra to put all blame of Virat's actions.

Woh I agree, but abhi he has no farz naa🤔