Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jia Khan CBI special court hearing - Suraj Pancholi acquitted

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

https://twitter.com/livelawindia/status/1651913071743631360?s=46&t=nZyJ0JPui-JR-cuMCtfu0A Ok so I didn’t know the suicide note Rabia tweeted emerged after 4 years of her suicide. Her sister getting engaged days after her suicide ? I’m not sure if that should be a matter of concern? People grieve differently.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If Jia got involved with Sooraj and things didn't go well then she had a choice to walk away. 

If she took her own life, then she is solely responsible for that decision. 

It's sad that he was the object of her depression, a depression untreated.  

But I do feel this case was made against him in utter bitterness. 

It's taken 10 years away of his life and career too. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

If Jia got involved with Sooraj and things didn't go well then she had a choice to walk away. 

If she took her own life, then she is solely responsible for that decision. 

It's sad that he was the object of her depression, a depression untreated.  

But I do feel this case was made against him in utter bitterness. 

It's taken 10 years away of his life and career too. 

Ya you never know but the Pancholis are a bit notorious people. His father was also known to be physically abusive to his wife and kids, had multiple affairs. It may not be the same for everyone but it’s not that hard to believe that maybe the case that he was infact abusive. I had read. Jia’s suicide note and it mentioned that he had raped her etc. I didn’t know the letter was found 4 years after her death. I think those were like diary entries she wrote. If the letters are fake it’s pure malice but I’m skeptical about this case. She was just 18 years old then. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Ya you never know but the Pancholis are a bit notorious people. His father was also known to be physically abusive to his wife and kids, had multiple affairs. It may not be the same for everyone but it’s not that hard to believe that maybe the case that he was infact abusive. I had read. Jia’s suicide note and it mentioned that he had raped her etc. I didn’t know the letter was found 4 years after her death. I think those were like diary entries she wrote. If the letters are fake it’s pure malice but I’m skeptical about this case. She was just 18 years old then. 

Yeah I rem reading the letters. 

I do think that he was abusive. 

But the whole murder thing,  I don't think he did that. 

You know what shocks me is, they keep finding celebs dead by hanging suicides. 

That seems really fishy.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Yeah I rem reading the letters. 

I do think that he was abusive. 

But the whole murder thing,  I don't think he did that. 

You know what shocks me is, they keep finding celebs dead by hanging suicides. 

That seems really fishy.

I don’t believe the murder part either. You are right about the suicide by hanging part.. Nafisa, Pratyusha, Sushant.. all hung themselves.. Rekha’s husband too. I think it’s probably cuz getting poison might be harder for them, and it’s not 💯. Slitting wrists may not kill you quickly either but hanging would 🤷‍♀️ 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not four years but four days

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Maroonporsche thumbnail

So Sooraj is free ? 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t believe the murder part either. You are right about the suicide by hanging part.. Nafisa, Pratyusha, Sushant.. all hung themselves.. Rekha’s husband too. I think it’s probably cuz getting poison might be harder for them, and it’s not 💯. Slitting wrists may not kill you quickly either but hanging would 🤷‍♀️ 

tunisha too....😭

Autumn_Rose thumbnail