Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonCandyy thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

They just copied Aditya Hooda & his family problems from BP to cash on its popularity but didn’t even do it properly 😆 . 

They can’t show everything fine as it won’t get them TRPs but had they fleshed out characters better then there could  have been lots of tracks to show without turning everyone so negative . 

Yrrkh like family drama serials need better side characters and their stories , making everything about love triangle and romance leads to nowhere. 

These days itv writers are writing characters in white or black form unlike shows like SGP,  DABH etc where adjusting with in laws was challenging but they were  not negative or criminal like & hence were more interesting IMO.

Edited by Orchid2 - a year ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Orchid2

They just copied Aditya Hooda & his family problems from BP to cash on its popularity but didn’t even do it properly 😆 . 

They can’t show everything fine as it won’t get them TRPs but had they fleshed out characters better then there could  have been lots of tracks to show without turning everyone so negative . 

Yrrkh like family drama serials need better side characters and their stories , making everything about love triangle and romance leads to nowhere. 

These days itv writers are writing characters in white or black form unlike shows like SGP,  DABH etc where adjusting with in laws was challenging but they were  not negative or criminal like & hence were more interesting IMO.

exactly there could have been drama and issues..but not like separating and divorcing for any reason and then remarrying..multiple times…that’s ridiculous..which couple in real life ..divorce and remarry the same person 3 times..like really ..that’s the height of stupidity..but they showed that with kaira and now want to show it with abhira ..🤨.. and yes we do need side characters and some parallel stories.. and here in season 3 they could  have had 3 parallel love stories..there was no need to make the male lead continuously tied to both sisters..it’s really disgusting and dirty. In real life sisters treat their sisters husbands like brothers..they don’t have Romantic feelings for them.but itv and Bollywood have destroyed the sacred sister bond …it’s really cheap,and immoral..2 sisters marrying the same man and even having kids with him..Bollywood has been showing this trash for decades now ..and now every other itv show is showing two sisters in love with the same man..🤮

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I do believe either RS will start 4th generation or can change the story completely by turning Abhimanyu into a baddie. Abhinav has no joint family or supporting characters as family members. Aarohi's role ended with the mandir drama. 

Instead of two sisters troupe, RS brought in a sunshine character so in all respects if he has to remain in the show someone needs to change their mindsets.

I dun see a good reason why he would scrap the show..yrkkh is at #2 , beaten ghkkpm, the only show ahead is anupama which is his own show. Trp is great position wise and this much drop was expected due to ipl.  Infact its holding the position and trp inspite of ipl. All those who say we will quit blah blah , it's Plain ridiculous for them..why would they even look into it when their show is doing well ? They dun care about abhira or rogi.  Or titanic . I mean nav. 🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly there could have been drama and issues..but not like separating and divorcing for any reason and then remarrying..multiple times…that’s ridiculous..which couple in real life ..divorce and remarry the same person 3 times..like really ..that’s the height of stupidity..but they showed that with kaira and now want to show it with abhira ..🤨.. and yes we do need side characters and some parallel stories.. and here in season 3 they could  have had 3 parallel love stories..there was no need to make the male lead continuously tied to both sisters..it’s really disgusting and dirty. In real life sisters treat their sisters husbands like brothers..they don’t have Romantic feelings for them.but itv and Bollywood have destroyed the sacred sister bond …it’s really cheap,and immoral..2 sisters marrying the same man and even having kids with him..Bollywood has been showing this trash for decades now ..and now every other itv show is showing two sisters in love with the same man..🤮

You should totally join the writers team 😳 it would have been great to see any of those things. What I did like about Kartik and Naira's Prem kahani was that they always had some scope of problem solving as a team... The way they supported each other and all... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrOckepv9eR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Even Naksh back then had strong role for that matter... In this gen... Let alone solving problems together they are hardly ever together it seems... 🤪 I was disappointed when Hina left the show.... I loved that Gen and it had good balance... Naitik was also not a great character, he had alag hi level ka attitude and ego but it was in the limit... 

. Abhimanyu ke character ka na head hai na leg... His character is purely built on traumatic childhood ka excuse... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - a year ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krinya

I dun see a good reason why he would scrap the show..yrkkh is at #2 , beaten ghkkpm, the only show ahead is anupama which is his own show. Trp is great position wise and this much drop was expected due to ipl.  Infact its holding the position and trp inspite of ipl. All those who say we will quit blah blah , it's Plain ridiculous for them..why would they even look into it when their show is doing well ? They dun care about abhira or rogi.  Or titanic . I mean nav. 🤣

When did he ever speak about shutting the show or PAN India numbers slipping away. He gave a very lengthy interview as to how Zama Habib got Akshara married and settled in Kasauli to save the legacy.

That means there were possibilities of show being under the scanner whenever their numbers dipped

I am not talking about a total shut down but rather weaning off 3rd generation and replacing with 4th.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 12 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.