Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I feel the legacy got destroyed when they Aarohi a parallel lead instead of Krishna. Aarohi is not even part of the legacy but they made her a second lead. Just to show her as independent,  modern and career oriented, they destroyed Akshu's character. I really don't see the point of Aarohi's character.  I mean they killed Naira just to introduce Aarohi. What's the point? If they Akshu to have a sister, Krishna is more than enough. But just for one person  the whole legacy is destroyed. 

Bring back the Singhanias and Maheswaris kids. Let Akahu have some support system and well wishers. Because while Goenkas and Kairav are related to both Akshu and Aarohi. Krishna,  Krish, Vatsal and Singhanias, Maheswaris and Rajvanshs are only related to Akshu . They will never support Aarohi.  Ever.  Especially Krish and Krishna.  They won't even care for Aarohi.  She's not their sister. But DKP will never do that. 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Orchid2

I watched few initial clips of gen 3 , whose idea was to hire actor like Harshad and make him do such cringe stuff😕, they lost half of the game there. 

true harshad should pick age appropriate roles ye nibbo jaisi cringepanti apni adhi Umar ki ladki ke sath suit nahi karti use 

jhustju thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Thanks for highlighting this because makers have actually even done some kamal in naming characters to Naitik-Akshara

Naira's daughter was named Akshara because she apparently looked like her as baby (hats off to people who cab look at people and confidently say such things🤪)... Could they use same logic to name new lead Naira? (honestly maybe... Because even Naira's cousin - Gayu was named after her nani🤣) but oh well...

Abhinav ka Na le lo... 

Akshara ka Ra le lo... Bass I kahan se aaye nai pata... But... It's quite tricky and smart... ðŸ˜† however, I also don't think Abhinav-Akshu are endgame. ... Because Akshu and AbhiM has been shown as soulmate couple with Lavish shadi and all... Only way to probably now save a sinking legacy is to bring Kaira alive....that lost daughter of Kartik Naira... Kaira can play the lead.. Making Akshu jr. As failed attempt... And Restart the generation... Arrey even hire Hina Khan to play Kaira, may suite her... She was older to Kairav and maybe then .... But write better story for her... 

PS: Idea of Hina Khan playing Kaira is plagiarized ðŸ¤£ was it on Twitter or here or random site? I don't remember at all but it made so much sense... 

No way Hina Khan is coming back. She has said in an interview that she regrets staying on as long as she did. Also dont Thu thu thu uncle and Hina have some bad blood between them?

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have a strong feeling the show will be ending in a few months. They literally have no track to keep the TRP audience hooked after this and that’s exactly why they’re dragging this. No one will be interested in Abhimanyu trying to balance between the kids if the reunion happens, trust me. Honestly it’s not even considered dragging because the shows I’ve watched, leaps are usually dragged for months so it’s not even that bad. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Biggest issue with this season is that no character was properly developed, not even the leads. And Birlas are a bunch of losers, with whom nobody could connect. Only with the recent leap did Akshu get some substance. And Abhinav is also a properly fleshed out character. People understand him and connect with him. They could not do that with Abhimanyu. He is such a poorly written character, without any essence. Even now they are playing ping-pong with his character. I don't think there will be another generation. Channel was going to shut the show down and RS had bring in some major changes to prevent that. So I don't see how they will approve another leap now. But if the channel does approve it, then the best thing would be to show AkshNav daughter as lead and bring back Singhanias or Maheswaris.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jhustju

No way Hina Khan is coming back. She has said in an interview that she regrets staying on as long as she did. Also dont Thu thu thu uncle and Hina have some bad blood between them?

Is it? ðŸ˜† In a way, I am just glad I am clueless about such off screen drama... But I know I saw a clip of BB where she was kinda emotional hearing her show (yrkkh) music somewhere far from the set.... She literally... Yeh gaana mere show ka hai... The show seemed to be her pride....

And of course everyone wants money... If Smriti and Ekta can patch up, if Kekta can cast Ssharad after trolling him, this is the talk of legacy... 

Again, I honestly don't care about legacy or the show... And it doesn't matter if she or anyone else enters the show ðŸ¤ª but one way to probably reverse character chaos of the leap in terms of 'legacy' is to bring back one nostalgic character - Kaira - first born of Kartik Naira who lived under alias Krishna... Now it can be Hina or Jennifer or Shrenu or Shivangi or anyone else... I couldn't care less...  

But lol some peoole could be happier if Harshad-Hina are ever paired😎 I mean they look fine together and age-appropriate probably... 

https://twitter.com/Avik3007/status/1651631461810970636?t=y1_czgSkEzDKMH8tPouG6w&s=19

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I have a strong feeling the show will be ending in a few months. They literally have no track to keep the TRP audience hooked after this and that’s exactly why they’re dragging this. No one will be interested in Abhimanyu trying to balance between the kids if the reunion happens, trust me. Honestly it’s not even considered dragging because the shows I’ve watched, leaps are usually dragged for months so it’s not even that bad. 

😭 Mera Dr. Rohan ka kya hoga... Uski story toh start bhu nai hui hai... 

But seriously, I agree this show should end.. It's been generation already... Current Akshu ke nani ki love story se shuru hua tha with a concept of arrange marriage... This show in the start really used to give Vivaah (the movie) vibe... One reason why I was attracted to this show... 

But alas trps of this show keeps it on second position, so ending may not be on cards right now... I 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Of all the shows in the India, Star and Production should shut the show which is at number 2 in the TRP chart because audience has rejected them 

Edited by NoraSM - 1 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Of all the shows in the India, Star and Production should shut the show which is at number 2 in the TRP chart because audience has rejected them 

Haan haan, kyun nahin... Iske badle aur bhi crap laa sakte hai... Iss baar maybe 5 women fighting for a man, and man having best friend who teaches him how to navigate among all to be with taruee lubb... 

Production house ne aur kuch kiya ki na kiya... But thu thu thu famous kar diya hai🤣

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Haan haan, kyun nahin... Iske badle aur bhi crap laa sakte hai... Iss baar maybe 5 women fighting for a man, and man having best friend who teaches him how to navigate among all to be with taruee lubb... 

Production house ne aur kuch kiya ki na kiya... But thu thu thu famous kar diya hai🤣

This is their job, they are showing what is working for them. They wouldn't shut the show resulting in loss of job for hundreds of people so I can stop watching the show ðŸ˜†

I am watching it because it is interesting, if it wasn't interesting, I wouldn't be watching it 

They are doing very well for themselves