Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

This is their job, they are showing what is working for them. They wouldn't shut the show resulting in loss of job for hundreds of people so I can stop watching the show ðŸ˜†

I am watching it because it is interesting, if it wasn't interesting, I wouldn't be watching it 

They are doing very well for themselves 

My previous comment was sarcastic ðŸ˜† and I will continue in that direction... 

How could you think that PH and Channel decide if show should be on air or not... It's always been online audience who has power to decide... Kal se mein bhi online hartaal pe jaa rahi hoon... I demand more screen space for Dr. Rohan! Bass... 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

true harshad should pick age appropriate roles ye nibbo jaisi cringepanti apni adhi Umar ki ladki ke sath suit nahi karti use 

he doesn't look old but their romance is quite cringe, I don't see chemistry in any of the Gen 3 couples tbh, I think it's because of substandard writing. 

But I don't like how they make him scream and jump around unnecessarily, quite annoying to watch. Makers did a horrible job at recreating Aditya Hooda IMO. BP derailed too but it was 10x better than yrkkh. 

Edited by Orchid2 - 1 years ago
Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Orchid2

he doesn't look old but their romance is quite cringe, I don't see chemistry in any of the Gen 3 couples tbh. 

But I don't like how they make him scream and jump around unnecessarily, quite annoying to watch. Makers did a horrible job at recreating Aditya Hooda IMO. BP derailed too but it was 10x better than yrkkh. 

Agreed! Abhinav and akshara looks cringey and weird too. I get the same vibes from them as cringebhira. Those weird heart signs and pagalpanti of abhira looked stupid 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Agreed! Abhinav and akshara looks cringey and weird too. I get the same vibes from them as cringebhira. Those weird heart signs and pagalpanti of abhira looked stupid 

Baby talks in their dating phase😳

CottonCandyy thumbnail

AN and AK are normal soft scenes imo but I'm not able to connect with them as AK could  flip anytime, I guess uncertainty factor has made it weird to watch. 

I like A-A-A  scenes with kids and I'm here for them only ðŸ˜†.

@i seemed to be inspired by cringe reel couples ðŸ˜† 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I have a strong feeling the show will be ending in a few months. They literally have no track to keep the TRP audience hooked after this and that’s exactly why they’re dragging this. No one will be interested in Abhimanyu trying to balance between the kids if the reunion happens, trust me. Honestly it’s not even considered dragging because the shows I’ve watched, leaps are usually dragged for months so it’s not even that bad. 

I do believe either RS will start 4th generation or can change the story completely by turning Abhimanyu into a baddie. Abhinav has no joint family or supporting characters as family members. Aarohi's role ended with the mandir drama. 

Instead of two sisters troupe, RS brought in a sunshine character so in all respects if he has to remain in the show someone needs to change their mindsets.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I do believe either RS will start 4th generation or can change the story completely by turning Abhimanyu into a baddie. Abhinav has no joint family or supporting characters as family members. Aarohi's role ended with the mandir drama. 

Instead of two sisters troupe, RS brought in a sunshine character so in all respects if he has to remain in the show someone needs to change their mindsets.

HC is willing to turn a baddie from a hero? 

Tho baddie aur hero me zyada farak nahi hai but will he be ready to play it?

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

HC is willing to turn a baddie from a hero? 

Tho baddie aur hero me zyada farak nahi hai but will he be ready to play it?

Ab kaunsa he's playing a positive character. Bas naam ka hero hai, baki kaam toh sab villain wale hai. At least if he turns full on psycho, he'll get to do something different and some appreciation like Jenny got for Beyhadh. But won't happen since this is Yeh rishta. Everyone will go back to singing and dancing together after some time.

Bloody-Mary thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Ab kaunsa he's playing a positive character. Bas naam ka hero hai, baki kaam toh sab villain wale hai. At least if he turns full on psycho, he'll get to do something different and some appreciation like Jenny got for Beyhadh. But won't happen since this is Yeh rishta. Everyone will go back to singing and dancing together after some time.

Rajan will not let it happen I am certain because kuhu tried murdering mishti in ye rishte hai pyar ke but after 4 episode they were doing ek hazaron me meri behna hai.

HC could turn negative but I doubt he'd be able to pull it off with this level of acting. Postive role me is bar itna struggle kar raha hai negative me toh shayad pagla jaye

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.