Posted: 11 months ago

So, Trp aunties are not Interested in Abhimanyu-Abhir s "connection" according to Trps

I have always maintained that they should have given a happy ending to Kaira and ended Yrkkh. I mean who in the Dkp team thought that this "lauta do mujhe" couple is worthy enough to carry Yrkkh s legacy forward?

Even the channel did not want another season. These leaps every 6 months are not going to work. Naksh s South Africa track or Rishikesh's track or Kaira s Mumbai track or Goa's track because people were interested in these characters. 

They cared about them. These characters got time and space to breathe and grow. While Gen 3 characters are just a cheap amalgamation of all the previous character

I mean Akshu s character cannot decide if she is Sensible and Practical like her Grandma Akshara or fierce and stubborn like her mother Naira

Abhimanyu is just  Karthik on Steroids 

They should just end it now. 

I want Zama Habib to give us more shows like Nimiki Mukhiya and Sasural Genda Phool with badass heroines and Sweet heroes. With a quirky, loving family and no toxicity 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 11 months ago

please  who said viewers  rejected  abhir abhi bond,viewers  rejected  overglorification of  a new characters  and for it destroying both ml fl character  it was supposed to be abhira centric with abhir track not nav glorification  or how nav is greater than Abhimanyu  akshara as  mom dad

[QUOTE=Agni_Jytsona]

So, Trp aunties are not Interested in Abhimanyu-Abhir s "connection" according to Trps

I have always maintained that they should have given a happy ending to Kaira and ended Yrkkh. I mean who in the Dkp team thought that this "lauta do mujhe" couple is worthy enough to carry Yrkkh s legacy forward?

Even the channel did not want another season. These leaps every 6 months are not going to work. Naksh s South Africa track or Rishikesh's track or Kaira s Mumbai track or Goa's track because people were interested in these characters. 

They cared about them. These characters got time and space to breathe and grow. While Gen 3 characters are just a cheap amalgamation of all the previous character

I mean Akshu s character cannot decide if she is Sensible and Practical like her Grandma Akshara or fierce and stubborn like her mother Naira

Abhimanyu is just  Karthik on Steroids 

They should just end it now. 

I want Zama Habib to give us more shows like Nimiki Mukhiya and Sasural Genda Phool with badass heroines and Sweet heroes. With a quirky, loving family and no toxicity 

[/QUOTE]
I guess maybe (just maybe) they're steering the way of og Akshara-Naitik... I've seen quite a few posts on sm saying Akshara-Abhinav give gen 1 kinda vibe (tho I didn't watch the show back then, so not sure how much truth is in those posts)... Rajan uncle himself has indirectly called Abhira 'naach-gaana' so somewhere he did realize they weren't the best of his work. But abhi kya kar sakte hai narrative is already set & fans are invested. I guess trps are the ultimate decider. Gen 3 couldn't develop on any ckt. properly for d trp audience to feel a connect with them, neither they just watch for shipping jodis, so if cvs are able to grasp the attention of their audience with the ongoing tracks, story can turn in any direction. Tho I agree they shouldn't have started this gen & it's best they end it soon now.

It's still on 2nd position lol so clearly trp aunties are liking it.

Why would they end it when it's always in top 5? It's foolishness to think they care about what social media audience think.

As long as it's minting money they will continue airing it.

Originally posted by Sanju_9

I guess maybe (just maybe) they're steering the way of og Akshara-Naitik... I've seen quite a few posts on sm saying Akshara-Abhinav give gen 1 kinda vibe (tho I didn't watch the show back then, so not sure how much truth is in those posts)... Rajan uncle himself has indirectly called Abhira 'naach-gaana' so somewhere he did realize they weren't the best of his work. But abhi kya kar sakte hai narrative is already set & fans are invested. I guess trps are the ultimate decider. Gen 3 couldn't develop on any ckt. properly for d trp audience to feel a connect with them, neither they just watch for shipping jodis, so if cvs are able to grasp the attention of their audience with the ongoing tracks, story can turn in any direction. Tho I agree they shouldn't have started this gen & it's best they end it soon now.

Thanks for highlighting this because makers have actually even done some kamal in naming characters to Naitik-Akshara

Naira's daughter was named Akshara because she apparently looked like her as baby (hats off to people who cab look at people and confidently say such things🤪)... Could they use same logic to name new lead Naira? (honestly maybe... Because even Naira's cousin - Gayu was named after her nani🤣) but oh well...

Abhinav ka Na le lo... 

Akshara ka Ra le lo... Bass I kahan se aaye nai pata... But... It's quite tricky and smart... ðŸ˜† however, I also don't think Abhinav-Akshu are endgame. ... Because Akshu and AbhiM has been shown as soulmate couple with Lavish shadi and all... Only way to probably now save a sinking legacy is to bring Kaira alive....that lost daughter of Kartik Naira... Kaira can play the lead.. Making Akshu jr. As failed attempt... And Restart the generation... Arrey even hire Hina Khan to play Kaira, may suite her... She was older to Kairav and maybe then .... But write better story for her... 

PS: Idea of Hina Khan playing Kaira is plagiarized ðŸ¤£ was it on Twitter or here or random site? I don't remember at all but it made so much sense... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 11 months ago

The trps are same as last week every show's trp reduced by 0.1 

So I don't think audience rejected any drama because the show is still no.2 I think the next week will be the acid test in deciding the fate of cringebhir and (L)NavRa

Originally posted by Bloody-Mary

The trps are same as last week every show's trp reduced by 0.1 

So I don't think audience rejected any drama because the show is still no.2 I think the next week will be the acid test in deciding the fate of cringebhir and (L)NavRa

What's cringebhir? 

And probably today was the only episode which centered around NavRa, rest all of it has been Abhi Vs. Akshara tashan and Abhi ka pyaar on Abhir as his official biological pita... 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

What's cringebhir? 

And probably today was the only episode which centered around NavRa, rest all of it has been Abhi Vs. Akshara tashan and Abhi ka pyaar on Abhir as his official biological pita... 

I call abhira cringebhira 

The episode had lots of filler episodes akshara going to usa drama and navmanyu dance the truth revealation was thanda AF the episode after that have been decent 

So I think next week trp will decide who will be what tho I doubt harshad will play an villain. May be he will get kicked out and the show will focus on navra if trps fall

I watched few initial clips of gen 3 , whose idea was to hire actor like Harshad and make him do such cringe stuff😕, they lost half of the game there. 

This is your opinion na, not a fact.

As far as I remember, Abhira thrived initially when they knew what they were doing with the story and the confession track was one of the most successful tracks of the show. Way more engaging than this leap. Even the forum was full of interesting debates from both sides. 

It's like saying Salman Khan is being rejected by the masses because his film performed poorly at the box office but box office depends on content only. Stars can only bring in audiences but the audience will only stay if they are happy with the content. Simple as.