Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrUzig0vIVO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Your comments? πŸ˜†

I guess it was okay to wear whatever she wanted she went too ahead with the makeup and the earrings. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lol.. when does she not get trolled? But I really need to know the hack here. How can ANYONE wear a saree with jewelery and maintain the everglowing makeup for 3 hours straight in a crowded stadium in THIS SEASON?? Kaise bhai kaise?πŸ˜”

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Do you think she's sitting with the plebes? She's in a VIP section without crowds. 

The same netizens who cheer a woman for running a marathon in a saree will troll celebs for going to a game in sarees. I mean Sonam does deserve trolling for her many WTF statements. But at this rate, the trolling is a step away from saying she breathes incorrectly so releases more carbon dioxide. 

atominis thumbnail

Misogyny nothing else. Who the F are they to troll a woman for wearing saree or jewels?

I hate how they bark most at women.

Entirely choice of Sonam how she chooses to dress or not

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Do you think she's sitting with the plebes? She's in a VIP section without crowds. 

The same netizens who cheer a woman for running a marathon in a saree will troll celebs for going to a game in sarees. I mean Sonam does deserve trolling for her many WTF statements. But at this rate, the trolling is a step away from saying she breathes incorrectly so releases more carbon dioxide. 

But even the VIP section looks crowded to me in all those pictures. 

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

DP gets trolled for wearing bikini, Sonam gets trolled for wearing a sari. Churidar pahono to bahenji, jeans paheno to tomboy.

Koi inko puchke batana to pahene Kya? Stoopid, jobless people.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mirage09

Lol.. when does she not get trolled? But I really need to know the hack here. How can ANYONE wear a saree with jewelery and maintain the everglowing makeup for 3 hours straight in a crowded stadium in THIS SEASON?? Kaise bhai kaise?πŸ˜”

Waterproof makeup ki takat tum nahi samjhoge mirage Babu 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood celebs acting like he's the second coming of Christ for opening an Apple Store in Mumbai should be trolled. Trolling for her wearing a saree or whatever she prefers to wear is plain dumbπŸ˜†

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Looks like she woke up n thought Prem ratan dhan paayo shooting is still going 

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mirage09

πŸ˜† exactly mostly people prefer popcorn and comfy clothes and chilled room in summers to watch match or any other stuffπŸ˜† I literally can't imagine being in sonam's shoes.