Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Rani is more or less natural. Often looks a bit heavier and older for her age or her under eye bags and dark circles show.

But she has not entirely botched up her face looking like rubber

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yesterday I came across a picture of that girl who was in Befikre with RS & got shocked to see her face. She looked so bad in one of last film with the gap between her lower lip & chin, then she started looking okay but now, it seems like she has again done something to her nose. She used to look quite pretty when she started.

I don't know why these women does this to themselves. Treatments are absolutely okay but unless it's absolutely necessary (medical reason etc) why opt for surgeries. Aur karna hi hain then go to some expert. I wonder how they do not cry after looking at their ruined face later. I feel actually bad.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Other than Aditi Rao Hydari nobody else has been able to pull off a successful face surgery. Everybody who has had surgery ends up looking like Micheal Jackson's unclaimed child. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like she lost some weight. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's not plastic surgery. She got veneers and that's making her look odd. She is into fillers and Botox since a long time but don't think she underwent surgeries to alter her looks.

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I know right? One of the very few actresses who literally has done nothing on her face and looks younger than the rest from her gen

https://s3images.zee5.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2021/03/RM.jpg

It's observed that darker skin tones ages better...Rani,Kajol,Sonam, Deepika,Malaika,PC etc who are considered darker by the Bollywood standard are ageing better I feel.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think these are just some bad stills.  In the video she actually looks like she’s just getting older, and she’s lost some weight.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrX4thTOhWh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ok, this is bad. I wondered if its a drag Preity Zinta impersonator or actually Preity herself. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think these are just some bad stills.  In the video she actually looks like she’s just getting older, and she’s lost some weight.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrX4thTOhWh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

she looks equally bad..she is struggling to even smile and she used to have one of the best smiles..those dimples..

why do people go for veeners? what is wrong with your original human teeth? 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

she looks equally bad..she is struggling to even smile and she used to have one of the best smiles..those dimples..

why do people go for veeners? what is wrong with your original human teeth? 

I guess I don’t see it.  She’s definitely looking aged but I don’t see some botched face due to plastic surgery or anything 🤷🏽‍♀️