Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

You are most welcome to post poetry and your thoughts on it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

You are most welcome to post poetry and your thoughts on it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love poetry .

Recitation was my fav extracurricular activity competition to participate during my schooling years. I got a prize  for the poetry โ€œThe Brook โ€œ by lord Tennyson. I think in 7th or 8th std . 
Will surely follow this thread n post when I get some free time 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I love poetry .

Recitation was my fav extracurricular activity competition to participate during my schooling years. I got a prize  for the poetry โ€œThe Brook โ€œ by lord Tennyson. I think in 7th or 8th std . 

You can write an analysis of Rabindranath Thakur's poem. I would love to read that. 

Shirsha thumbnail

I love poetry .

Lord Tennyson was a really good friend. He used love his college friend so much. He wrote an elegy (In Memoriam) after the death of his close friend. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I love poetry .

Oh yes, we read the poem in 9th grade (CBSE) I loved it. 'The brook' a small stream is compared to life and its journey. Ohkay, so I got an idea...you can begin by writing 'The brook' poem's review โญ๏ธ

Shirsha thumbnail

So, let's start with the poem I posted ๐Ÿ˜ณ when are you going to post its analysis? 

I need to do research on the poem. Please share your analysis as well. I would love to talk about Emily Dickinson's poem, "A Light Exists in the Spring" as well. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

I need to do research on the poem. Please share your analysis as well. I would love to talk about Emily Dickinson's poem, "A Light Exists in the Spring" as well. 

Alright, will post it in a while. It's in the drafts. 

Well, haven't read this poem by Emily..will read and get back to you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shirsha thumbnail

Alright, will post it in a while. It's in the drafts. 

Well, haven't read this poem by Emily..will read and get back to you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yes, you can write an analysis of Emily's poem, The Light Exists in Spring. I already wrote an analysis of the poem (first two stanzas). I analysed first two stanzas of the poem. You can explain the next three stanzas. 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Yes, you can write an analysis of Emily's poem, The Light Exists in Spring. I already wrote an analysis of the poem (first two stanzas). I analysed first two stanzas of the poem. You can explain the next three stanzas. 

Will write, will definitely do. Just not getting enough time and place (I need some solace๐Ÿ˜… if I'm writing something) ...Ozymandias is also due.

Most likely will post by today late evening. 

Shirsha thumbnail

Will write, will definitely do. Just not getting enough time and place (I need some solace๐Ÿ˜… if I'm writing something) ...Ozymandias is also due.

Most likely will post by today late evening. 

Poetic reply!