Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Why do I have a feeling that either Dev or will plan a fake separation track so that they can chaaliki se get everything back from Amba and throw her in prison....lol 🤣 They did this something like in Channa Mereya..

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today’s episode moved at a good pace. The title of the episode can be what Carl said yesterday - ‘Aa Bail Mujhe Maar 😄’ but vidhi ka swag kuch aur hi tha - wo press conference wala, loved it 😄

Quick recap - 

Abhi and priya take Vidhi’s aashirvad, and vidhi says she only prays for their happiness. Everyone is happy, other than hilli of course. she tries to poison Priya’s mind again, but priya is like stop it. She is like as a mom she will always be grateful to how vidhi helped them out. Liked this scene too!

Vidhi is in her room, sitting when dev comes. He tells her that she hasn’t been taking care of herself, hasn’t been eating/sleeping properly and has only been working on getting abhi out. But he’s like if she hadn’t done what she did, they wouldn’t have been able to take abhi out. He tells her that he is super thankful to his wife - and says that he loves her. She says that she loves him too and that he and their family is her whole world. Dev takes her to the window (Srj9 - cue the awesome bgm!) - and asks her about the bracelet he gave her. She is shifty and is like I lost it. Dev is like are you sure - he shows her the bracelet and is like he found it when he was looking for her. She is worried that it was broken, but he tells her that when they are strong why will it break. He puts it on her again, and both of them hug.

Next morning, Vidhi goes to invite chithra for devs party. Chithra is like I would love to come, but I don’t know if mausi will let me. Amba comes and gives her spiel - she says business is in its place, she is not that evil to tell her not to go to her brothers birthday. Chithra is happy and Amba sends her to go get refreshments for vidhi.

The next few scenes have to be watched - I cannot describe it well for sure 🙈 but vidhi basically tells her that someone who hates the raichands plotted to trap abhi - but he’s out now. Police is working to catch the true criminals and soon those people will be in jail. Vidhi is like do you know who could be behind this. Amba starts her thing saying vidhi is the reason all these bad things are happening - she is manhoos. Vidhi shakes it off and is like I don’t believe that at all. In fact I think you are the reason all this is happening - ever since you came into their lives things have been going wrong - first you made everyone believe I was dying, then divya, then the company. I’m sure it is you behind this too. Amba is like don’t fly too high - don’t forget that the company that you guys were living off on is now mine. Vidhi says don’t worry about my flight, Dev’s love are my wings. The company is not yours - it is Dev’s, that you have cheated him out of. Vidhi is like one day, you will start to fall and then you will realize you don’t have any ground to fall on - because all of that is Dev’s. She says what all have you not done to get dev, to become mrs. raichand. Alas it was not in your destiny. But it was my good fortune to become mrs. dev raichand. And I, vidhi dev raichand - as the oldest daughter in law of the raichand family want to invite you to MY husband, dev raichand’s birthday party. Come - we’ll treat you well as chithra’s maasi saas. Amba is fuming, vidhi walks away.

Amba starts laughing and is like after taking away Dev’s company, the flames of my revenge had finally started to cool down. But now, you came and kindled them again, so dev on your birthday I’m going to give you a gift that will sweep your feet off the ground.

Dev goes to see Yogu, and manages to rattle him. He threatens him saying if he had anything to do with abhi’s arrest, he will not be spared. Yogu starts sweating, and dev gives him a tissue. Yogu says dev is trespassing -Dev gets furious and is like don’t you dare talk about trespassing. You are the biggest trespasser and cheat, now you’re not my friend either. So you can’t be saved. Dev leaves, yogu is flustered.

It’s midnight, vidhi brings a cake for dev. Dev is sleeping and vidhi wakes him up. She wishes him happy birthday and gives him a kiss (on his cheek). Dev is touched and is like you’re so sweet. Vidhi is like let’s wait for everyone to come - dev is like nobody will come . They know I sleep early, they’ll wish me in the morning. Vidhi is like 😱, it’s your birthday. Dev is like I’m 46, it’s fine. Vidhi is like you keep talking about not letting age be a barrier, and you keep bringing it back up.

episode ends

Precap is amba’s dhaam dhoom.

I am posting this here - but can cut and copy in the new EDT whenever it is created.

Srj9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Did not watch the episode yet.. thanks for the update and the heads-up❤️❤️

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dev ko bolo vidhi ke saare dupatta jala de .

Aaj bina dupatte main kitni human lag Rahi thi.

carljung thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srj9

Did not watch the episode yet.. thanks for the update and the heads-up❤️❤️

Aaj ka acha hai epi

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ohh that would be so awesome... If that happens... Dev and Vidhi finally being smart at the same time...

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

Why do I have a feeling that either Dev or will plan a fake separation track so that they can chaaliki se get everything back from Amba and throw her in prison....lol 🤣 They did this something like in Channa Mereya..

Minami_koi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

They have been calling them Ram Suta ki jodi... Separation track is very much there. 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You know instead of Jai being under Aamba' s plan I actually want him to be under Dev's plan. They can pretend to fight, have a big argument, which will lead to a fake divorce, and Vidhi in a depressed mode asks Amba to give everything back to the Raichand family because she is over Dev and has found a new lover lol who actually happens to be her brother ahahah .

sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamzz

Dev ko bolo vidhi ke saare dupatta jala de .

Aaj bina dupatte main kitni human lag Rahi thi.

Dupatte bechke ration lele.

I’m actually looking forward to the gareebi track - hopefully they execute it well and it’s not like aaj gareeb, kal plan kiya aur parso wapas ameer.