Users

Frequent Posters

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Sahi pakde ðŸ˜‰

After all its Brainless Highness Brar ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜†

He could lose his remaining active brain cells while walking through the lane .  So they made sure its protected in his car ðŸ¤ª

iske pass to brain hi nahi h🤣...upar ka mala pura khaali h ..iska iske upar to research honi chahiye ki ek banda bina dimaag k jinda kaise h ðŸ¤£

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Sahiba is treating Angad and Manbir like adamant kids..she is very patient and infact feels sorry for them..it's quiet interesting to see how mature and dominating she is towards them..

I get it but that scene where she was phookofying ATMs burnt hand was meh. 

Btw Manbir is so damn funny. She was crying to Angad to not leave her alone when she was the one threatening all to leave the house few mins ago🤣

ATM and his Mom are such clowns ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤£

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Az07

It looked awkward for me. He almost molested her and then left her to die & accused to kill his mom & even her own sister. Yet she is behaving like this? Sahiba is not normal

see ,Sahiba is a very empathetic girl.she understood that everyone played a part in this ruin, especially when she learnt that Angad is in love and hurt because of Seerat (,the night he came pouncing at her).

She is trying to solve the issue here unlike Brars.she is a very rationale girl.Instead of picking up on such silly things she is there to find a solution for both Brars as well as for Mongas.

Don't forget ,Sahiba is the first person decided to search seerat and from the beginning she is behind finding the truth.She understood that all these nonsense from Brars are the repurcussions of Seerats behaviour.

That much I can understand.

She is not in love but she is empathetic.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

The writers really need to pick up the pace and concentrate on dialogues. It’s getting so damn repetitive 

Yup . Specially ATM and Momma🤪

Sahiba did tell Angad to write down all the taunts and accusation on a pad for future😆

lolzlol thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Yes the scene where she cares for his hand is just...a minute back he asked her to get lost. I have to be like madam have some self respect, long lectures won't make up for lack of self respect. Pehle for Seerat and Mom, now for Angad and mom.

At least in og the hand scene had only the leads , idhar puri community dekh rahi hai jaise kuchh bahut alag dekh liya ho.

Edited by lolzlol - 1 years ago
Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lolzlol

Yes the scene where she cares for his hand is just...a minute back he asked her to get lost. I have to be like madam have some self respect, long lectures won't make up for lack of self respect. Pehle for Seerat and Mom, now for Angad and mom.

At least in og the hand scene had only the leads , idhar puri community dekh rahi hai jaise kuchh bahut alag dekh liya ho.

Yes iss PH ke saare serials mein sub scenes mein Puri family hona jaruri hai. And har scene pe sabka expression dikhana. This way they can drag episodes further. It's so annoying 

Ashviniv thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I get it but that scene where she was phookofying ATMs burnt hand was meh. 

Btw Manbir is so damn funny. She was crying to Angad to not leave her alone when she was the one threatening all to leave the house few mins ago🤣

ATM and his Mom are such clowns ðŸ¤¡ðŸ¤£

I blame the writers and director. Kitana boring banaya hai show ko. It could have been so much crisp and fast paced 

The writers seem to be having compitition among themselves. Who can make the most dumb character and most cringe worthy dialogues 

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: lolzlol

I would have understood if she put his hand under water or something. But blowing air was so impractical and irritating ðŸ¤ª

Sahib is  Empathetic but her way of showing her empathy was really grating on my nerve. 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

see ,Sahiba is a very empathetic girl.she understood that everyone played a part in this ruin, especially when she learnt that Angad is in love and hurt because of Seerat (,the night he came pouncing at her).

She is trying to solve the issue here unlike Brars.she is a very rationale girl.Instead of picking up on such silly things she is there to find a solution for both Brars as well as for Mongas.

Don't forget ,Sahiba is the first person decided to search seerat and from the beginning she is behind finding the truth.She understood that all these nonsense from Brars are the repurcussions of Seerats behaviour.

That much I can understand.

She is not in love but she is empathetic.

But sorry to say atm Angad don’t even deserve empathy 

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I would have understood if she put his hand under water or something. But blowing air was so impractical and irritating ðŸ¤ª

Sahib is  Empathetic but her way of showing her empathy was really grating on my nerve. 

@ bold so true