Teri Meri Doriyaann

Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 6

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 6

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum

Permission granted by LizzieBennet smiley27 Could this be made as sticky?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Wow new thread! Congratulations to all of us. Though show is going in a snail pace we are moving fast at least 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just watched today's episode... I got to say that the writings soooo weak. The characters aren't behaving as per their characterization... If u knw what I mean...Darji is supposed to be the head of the house, everyone respects him.. He has the final say it seems... But I  see that no one gives a rats ass when he's around 🤣🤣🤣... Today, during the'high-voltage-pakau drama you could see him cowering behind his wife as though she had stuffed some cloth in his mouth... He wasn't saying a word.. Not a word... And again it's sad.. The guy playing Darji always seemed to be a good actor to me.. Terrific actors terrible writing!!  

Also, at points where dialogues are expected from Ang and Sah.. they don't have any... The writings a joke here... The creative team is not being fair to the actors

By the way Keerat was awesome today... Finally the girl gets something to say and how!! She was dropping truth bombs! Neeed more Keerat scenes.. But I'll not keep any hopes ... 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

6th thread. Great going 🥳. Hoping show goes the same way .

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Athz

Just watched today's episode... I got to say that the writings soooo weak. The characters aren't behaving as per their characterization... If u knw what I mean...Darji is supposed to be the head of the house, everyone respects him.. He has the final say it seems... But I  see that no one gives a rats ass when he's around 🤣🤣🤣... Today, during the'high-voltage-pakau drama you could see him cowering behind his wife as though she had stuffed some cloth in his mouth... He wasn't saying a word.. Not a word... And again it's sad.. The guy playing Darji always seemed to be a good actor to me.. Terrific actors terrible writing!!  

Also, at points where dialogues are expected from Ang and Sah.. they don't have any... The writings a joke here... The creative team is not being fair to the actors

By the way Keerat was awesome today... Finally the girl gets something to say and how!! She was dropping truth bombs! Neeed more Keerat scenes.. But I'll not keep any hopes ... 

Yeah daarji is fantastic actor.. sunder pal I think. 

And yea like everyone he is also wasted.

And imagine a guy like him standing in living room and people talking about SR. 

They need to show that unhome bol doya to drama bandh.. like apne ko bhi feel hona chaiiye when he is on screen .. then all timepass is really closed.. people can take thier rona dhona in their rooms.. 

This PH is good at collective waste of time.. apna and actors ka..

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t get what is big deal about SR in this show 

They are married , is not everyone business.

Leave them alone- let them handle their relationship 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations for new EDT 👏 💐 🎊 

Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I don’t get what is big deal about SR in this show 

They are married , is not everyone business.

Leave them alone- let them handle their relationship 

Agree why are they so obsessed with the sex life of a married couple? Do they really think sex between a husband and wife is prohibited? I wonder how kids are born into that family if so? Don’t know what they are going to say after Garry kand? 

Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Athz

At present only keerat have got some brain. 

Az07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anons4

Yeah daarji is fantastic actor.. sunder pal I think. 

And yea like everyone he is also wasted.

And imagine a guy like him standing in living room and people talking about SR. 

They need to show that unhome bol doya to drama bandh.. like apne ko bhi feel hona chaiiye when he is on screen .. then all timepass is really closed.. people can take thier rona dhona in their rooms.. 

This PH is good at collective waste of time.. apna and actors ka..

@ bold exactly why does Dadaji let’s people to take shit and create drama unnecessarily?