Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Sahiba is treating Angad and Manbir like adamant kids..she is very patient and infact feels sorry for them..it's quiet interesting to see how mature and dominating she is towards them..

Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: averma4583

So they introduced some light banter between SahAn, and Sahiba goes to Shimlapuri to interrogate Seerat after hearing her vmail to Garry.

After all the damage done it fell flat for me to be frank. Hell I was even angry with veer for his pyaar bhashan. 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Az07

Agree apart from Jasleen and Garry none have brains. After doing so much damage today’s Angad sahiba’s light hearted scenes fell flat for me. 

she is treating him like a kid.she couldn't stop smiling looking at his immaturity.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Ye sab chodo yaar precap dekha ab koi ye batao angad ki car monga house k aagey kaise aa gayi😆..

Kyunki jahan tak mujhey yaad h pag phere p kisi ki bhi car gali k andar nahi Jaa paayi thi na angad ki na manbeer ko sabko Chalke jana pada tha galiyon mein ghoom k 

To ab kya hua 

Lagta h Punjab government ne apne shehzaade k liye nayi sadak ka nirmaan kar diya raaton raat taaki shezaade ji ko koi takleef na ho 🤣

Sahi pakde 😉

After all its Brainless Highness Brar 😎😆

He could lose his remaining active brain cells while walking through the lane .  So they made sure its protected in his car 🤪

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Sahiba is treating Angad and Manbir like adamant kids..she is very patient and infact feels sorry for them..it's quiet interesting to see how mature and dominating she is towards them..

Frankly they both are adult kids. I thought only Seerat is kiddish but the list is actually big in TMD 

Passion15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Written update: 

Continues from yesterday’s episode Angad blaming Sahiba for trying to hurt Manbir. Manbir shouts at Sahiba for forcefully feeding her. Keerat defends Sahiba but Manbir shouts at her too. Doctor arrives and appreciate Sahiba. Angad thanks her but as usual blames her she created a situation where she can come out as a hero. The helps get the milk Sahiba asked for Manbir. She request Angad to give it. But chui muyi Angad burns his fingers and Sahiba cares for him. Angad says he can apply balm for himself. Keerat and Sahiba walks out. Before leaving keerat promises Sahiba to spy on Seerat and bring out the mystery of her lover & hugs Sahiba and ask her to take care. Sahiba going back heard Seerat’s voice message playing from Garry’s phone & is shocked. She decides to confront him but stops thinking she should speak with Seerat first. Next morning Sahiba is going to meet Seerat. She wishes veer who was having breakfast and have some juice. Angad comes and have the left over juice and when he comes to know it was sahiba’s he gets angry. Veer tries to pacify him. Sahiba leaves but Angad follows her and she reveals she is going to her home. Angad asks about her investigation and Sahiba reveals one among his brother is the culprit. 
As expected Angad shouts at her and Sahiba says treachery is usual done by someone close to us. 
precap: Angad drops sahiba at Mongas. Sahiba hears Garry’s call from Seerat’s phone 

I can not understand that why Darji and Bebe as elders of the family do not say anything to Manbir . Her behaviour towards Angad is extremely childish and obsessed . She treats Angad like he is 5 years old boy rather than adult .

Angad behaves like a dumb man who thinks so highly of himself that he just says one dialogue that Sahiba is a schemer and she did everything as she wanted to marry him . 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

she is treating him like a kid.she couldn't stop smiling looking at his immaturity.

It looked awkward for me. He almost molested her and then left her to die & accused to kill his mom & even her own sister. Yet she is behaving like this? Sahiba is not normal

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Passion15

I can not understand that why Darji and Bebe as elders of the family do not say anything to Manbir . Her behaviour towards Angad is extremely childish and obsessed . She treats Angad like he is 5 years old boy rather than adult .

Angad behaves like a dumb man who thinks so highly of himself that he just says one dialogue that Sahiba is a schemer and she did everything as she wanted to marry him . 

The writers really need to pick up the pace and concentrate on dialogues. It’s getting so damn repetitive 

Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Sahi pakde 😉

After all its Brainless Highness Brar 😎😆

He could lose his remaining active brain cells while walking through the lane .  So they made sure its protected in his car 🤪

🤣

Anu_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Critic

Agreed I was thinking the same. Even Manbir & Hansraj walked and came. All of a sudden how a Benz car went in front of the house? 

ye to inke kachra creatives hi batayengey lagta h galiyon ki safai kardi sabhi municipality  creatives ne 🤣...