Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT: Keep Your Email Address Updated for Uninterrupted Access

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello Everyone,

We want to remind our users about the importance of keeping their account email addresses current. Sending emails involves costs and considerable effort to ensure they deliver without issues. Updating your email address can help us streamline our communication process and reduce server costs.

Key Points to Consider:

• Updating your email address enables easier account retrieval if you forget your password.
  • We are transitioning to a system requiring users with non-existent or disabled email addresses to re-confirm their email, reducing server resources and costs.
  • If an email address no longer exists or is deactivated, your account will be deactivated until your email address is verified.
  • We respect your privacy and NEVER send unwanted emails. You can manage your email notifications in Preferences > Email Notifications.
  • Every email we send includes an unsubscribe link, which does not require login for easy unsubscription.
  • For those receiving emails in their spam folder, please safelist our emails to avoid missing meaningful communication.
  • Email remains a crucial way for us to connect with you regarding your account, especially when you cannot log in.
  • We urge all members to review their email addresses and email notification settings. If you face email deliverability or account login issues, don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.

To better inform our users, we now provide email failure details that we get from our email server:

ocuengP.png

If your email address is no longer active or accessible, kindly update it with a valid one. Your cooperation helps us improve our services and allows for smoother communication.

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

Here is an important message friends. 

Please read the above message by Vijay, and do what is necessary immediately. 

If your email address is no longer active or accessible, kindly update it with a valid one. Your cooperation helps us improve our services and allows for smoother communication.

PS: Please tag some more members to spread this imp message. ⭐️

MochaQueen thumbnail

My email is very much active and eager for my Amazon gift card😛

Nichuss thumbnail

my email is active and verified by IF

vijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

My email is very much active and eager for my Amazon gift card😛

Will send you a PM once it's done. 😊 Hopefully it will be done tonight.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

My email is verified by IF and it’s active & working ID.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here is an important message friends. 

Please read the above message by Vijay, and do what is necessary immediately. 

PS: Please tag some more members to spread this imp message. ⭐️

All good. Waiting to hear about the jackpot prize I have won. 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

As we move with the times, we move towards more sophistication and more automation. We all have to cooperate for the best functioning of site’s interaction with members .

Please do check n do the needful dear friends .

My own email is working fine n am receiving notifications as per my preferences. 

Tagging a few friends to check/update emails .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My account was.suddenly deactivated last year  on February 2022  due to inactive email  so I already  change  inactive  email  to active mail last year 

But most  important  thing  do remember " forum  password  " in case  account  is deactivate  due to inactive  email   then by remembering  forum  password  one can  change  email  address to active one 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My Email Is Updated And Working Fine 

🙂