Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Oh yeah! It’s a family drama and Indian version of Turkish drama Istanbulu Gelin. 

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watched first 3 episodes as the promos were attractive... But found it too melodramatic. The FL is either too bubbly or too "bechari".... The typical sacrificial female lead wasn't the one I was expecting and hence couldn't continue.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like the story just feel female character  overacts. But I am liking the story😳

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Anyone?

Is it worth watching?

im watching clips I have seen the og turkish version istanbullu gelin which i enjoyed so hopefully this will stay true to the og. If you want to watch the og with subtitles I have the links.

DreamCatcher14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have not watched the original turkish series but the indian version seems spiced up. The lead pairing seems cute though and the bgm scores are too good 😳

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are overdoing the independent woman thing otherwise it's quite good.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laysha

I like the story just feel female character  overacts. But I am liking the story😳

The female lead is unbearable to watch! She can’t even act and her dialogue delivery is so monotone.. and needs ALOT of work!! How would the makers even THINK of casting her alongside Jay?! 🤦🏻‍♀️  
I had heard of Tina Datta a lot before, but hadn’t seen her act. Now I don’t get what’s the big deal about her was! 🙄. Please makers, bring a better female lead!! 

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

The female lead is unbearable to watch! She can’t even act and her dialogue delivery is so monotone.. and needs ALOT of work!! How would the makers even THINK of casting her alongside Jay?! 🤦🏻‍♀️  
I had heard of Tina Datta a lot before, but hadn’t seen her act. Now I don’t get what’s the big deal about her was! 🙄. Please makers, bring a better female lead!! 

I absolutely agree, I thought I was the only one who thinks she does overact. She is supposed to be that simple strong women instead she seems so artificial. I do enjoy the series, after a long time it is a refreshing one, but the only negative is Tina Dutta. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Liked the story so far- as others mentioned 

FL is either over acting or looks odd for that type/age of girl 

Did they mention FL surili age? Upper 20s?