Dimpy bhagodi hai... 😝😝

Nehajainnnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why does a guy has to run away from family to stay with Dimpy ... Why for the second time, she doesn't realise that running away with a guy is dangerous...???? 

Why any family doesn't support Dimpy...

Looks like she doesn't respect elders and do whatever she likes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jefen thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No wonder, her parents don't want her. Uska purana patti bach gaya. Now it is Samar's turn. She must have manipulated her ex like this. Her ex's family may have seen through her nature and stopped the guy but she succeeded in manipulating him. Later what happened to her was not right at all. I am glad she could come out of it. But what she is doing with others is disgusting. The most evil woman in the world! I hate her more than Baa (who was in the top list for me). Ahhhh... The amount of hate i have for her! 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

To me what bothers me even more than her wanting to  run away is that she didn’t even try to make an effort once to make it work without them having to run away. it seems like she doesn’t even want things to work out with Samar’s family

Edited by HappySmiles - 1 years ago
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappySmiles

To me what bothers me even more than her wanting to  run away is that she didn’t even try to make an effort once to make it work without them having to run away. it seems like she doesn’t even want things to work out with Samar’s family

No sane person will want to work it out with Samar's family. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Shah family is so toxic that no sane girl would have want to stay with them.

But few shah members were good to her n supported her still it was dimpy who went bad with them. Generally GF n BF who want to marry, try to impress parents of each other but here dimpy threw anupama out who was already in her favour n vanraj who had no issue too started having problems after seeing her negative behaviour.

She never realises that marriage do face problem so one should have other relatives too for support. She just get a boyfriend n throws everyone out of their life.

She didn't even went back to her parents n pleaded them for forgiveness but started imagining that she is anuj's foster child.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Once again  proove is serial mein character  multiple  personality disorder  se gujar Raje hain. 

Dimpy ne  anupama  se dance  academy  cleverly hathiya li  aur aaj bol rahi  hain ki samar se hame sub khuch akele karna hai shah  hame kabhi  nikal Sal sakte 

Same go with  anuj  and vanraj   and baa 

Character  logon  ka Mind Har aadhey pe Badal raha  hai 

Kaun Acha hai Kaun bura hai Ab yeh decide  kar paana  namumkin 

Inke character  sketch  bahut dheela hai 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just out of the main disscution Surrabhi are you still a die heard fan of Anupama because I came to the forum after a long time now .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are u asking  me such question 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just normal because I came on the forum after a while that's it .I don't even know now who is who in the show ,so many new names in the show .

Nehajainnnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Just out of the main disscution Surrabhi are you still a die heard fan of Anupama because I came to the forum after a long time now .

Just curious, why u chose my post to ask this question πŸ˜†

Though i have no issues, please continue chit chat. 🀭