Bekaaboo

Pari lacks power and empathy 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What exactly they want to show pari don't  even have any power just becomes typical sas who does planning and plotting for her bahu(ranav). 

So bela was aware ranav will come to that place in advance? πŸ˜†

Even though he saved her she just want to take revenge ignoring the fact that he was almost about to die because of her stupidity. 

Even normal humans feels empathy towards the saviour. Ye pari ke pass dil nahi hai kya πŸ˜‚ kiss namakool ne isse pari banaya πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ 

I seriously feel they don't deserve the blessing of god. Prathams way more better than this pari πŸ™ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

She not even feeling little of empathy after everything he did to save her...She even drag her family in this ...

Mind reading and this scheming will help her to take Revenge..lol

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ

She not even feeling little of empathy after everything he did to save her...She even drag her family in this ...

Mind reading and this scheming will help her to take Revenge..lol

This time asur looks more sane than pari πŸ˜† best part was they just put randomly naag in between looks like they stole some naagin vfx πŸ˜†

i see three  shaking tress 

lava oozing out from rocks. 

In between some naaglok patal lok asur lok etc πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This time asur looks more sane than pari πŸ˜† best part was they just put randomly naag in between looks like they stole some naagin vfx πŸ˜†

i see three  shaking tress 

lava oozing out from rocks. 

In between some naaglok patal lok asur lok etc πŸ˜†

Should I be thankful for that or not?

This Pari is just too much for me...Same lady wasn't able to tell everyone mallika stole my drawing and story  that time and was upset about that and here she is taking revenge without proper planning..

VFX ..🀣

You too saw nag ..I thought I having without spec moment here..Why they randomly put that?

To tell us go watch naagin also..Even that babaji looked funny 🀣🀣

And that tea stall owner ..Itana dhyan apne life mein lagata toh ab tak cafe ka malik hota..

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

What exactly they want to show pari don't  even have any power just becomes typical sas who does planning and plotting for her bahu(ranav). 

Even though he saved her she just want to take revenge ignoring the fact that he was almost about to die because of her stupidity. 

Even normal humans feels empathy towards the saviour. Ye pari ke pass dil nahi hai kya πŸ˜‚ kiss namakool ne isse pari banaya πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ 

I seriously feel they don't deserve the blessing of god. Prathams way more better than this pari πŸ™ƒ

Giri hui pari🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hamesha Ranav Ranav.....

Kithana girthi haiii

Mark my words within few months we will think what powers will have asur and pari bachha🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I really doubt pratham is Para ( male pari) or Rakshas.

He is too good

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Should I be thankful for that or not?

This Pari is just too much for me...Same lady wasn't able to tell everyone mallika stole my drawing and story  that time and was upset about that and here she is taking revenge without proper planning..

She could have just made asur sign property papers by hypnotizing him πŸ˜† mallaika khud hatt jathi πŸ€£

VFX ..🀣

You too saw nag ..I thought I having without spec moment here..Why they randomly put that?

To show our naagin is also cool. πŸ˜›

To tell us go watch naagin also..Even that babaji looked funny 🀣🀣

Isse accha naagin main rakshas ko hi ultimate villain banathe ek aur namoona agaya udhar. desh ne usse padhma vibushan  puraskar nahi diya so he became asure πŸ˜†

And that tea stall owner ..Itana dhyan apne life mein lagata toh ab tak cafe ka malik hota..

LOL, Seriously devlekha aayi unka milan hoga. Arre bhai na toh tu pandith hai na rakshason ka sardar. Tujhe kya devlekha aaagayi toh kya problem hai πŸ˜† he reminded me of karan arjun ki maaπŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Giri hui pari🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hamesha Ranav Ranav.....

Kithana girthi haiii

Mark my words within few months we will think what powers will have asur and pari bachha🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I really doubt pratham is Para ( male pari) or Rakshas.

He is too good

he could be son of pari and asurπŸ˜† rajpari's sisters son. so she wanted to get him killed as he ican be a threat as pratham said yamini is step mothers daughter so his mom must be some one who is good in nature so i feel she is pari. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Pariyon ky naam py dhaba ha yeh toh. Even first janam main bhi she did wrong and ab pratham ko marr ky ussi sy badla ly rahi hai, oooo behen kis chezz ka badla, you killed him. 

Aur kya pata pratham ab change hogiya ho, pehly facts check toh kar lo. 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Pariyon ky naam py dhaba ha yeh toh. Even first janam main bhi she did wrong and ab pratham ko marr ky ussi sy badla ly rahi hai, oooo behen kis chezz ka badla, you killed him. 

Aur kya pata pratham ab change hogiya ho, pehly facts check toh kar lo. 

They just made mockery of word badhla. 

Naagin ka badhla 

Desh ka badhla

Pyar ka badhla 

Nevle ka badla 

Rakshas ka badhla 

Asur ka badhla 

Yamini ka badhla 

Kusarp ka badhl

Pari ka badla  

puraskar na dene ka badhla 

Absuer ko dharti main na samaya iska badhlaπŸ˜†

Ab kursi chair ka badhla baaki reh gaya hai bas woh bhi lelo. 

Mumma usne meri kursi thod di main uski jaan le lungi πŸ€£

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

was wondering same when watching πŸ˜† how did she knew he will come exactly same place to save her πŸ§β€¦ what if he didn’t come then πŸ˜†..Even seeing her blood 🩸 he saved her without harming her an inch & she wants to kill him by himself πŸ˜‘… & we know by that time she will fall in love ❀️& will do everything to protect him from other evil beings πŸ˜ˆ