Sapno Ki Chhalaang

Nice execution so far

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Radhika's father unforgiving Suman for any potential mishap was just stereotypical perspective that puts marriages just at stake. Like he also, at last agreed to allow Radhika to relocate for job opportunity in Mumbai. I understand his fear but putting the entire blame on Suman was wrong on his part, IMO. 

Besides that, I liked how to the CVs are doing an emotional throwback of Radhika's childhood journey in Jhansi just before she onboards her train to Mumbai. It was an interesting execution and Radhika reminiscing those moments was nice. 

Also, the first day to Mumbai with the bheed bhaad on station was quite nice. Family talk over the phone was nice too. Suman seems to continue to miss Radhika's presence in the house. So, the MNC branch provided her broker's list for temporary housing till Radhika finds her own flat. (I might have a difference experience partially since I was provided with a relocation expense and my manager(s) and team(s) have been extremely helpful and on-call when I relocated to different places). 

Seems like the next episode will focus on Radhika getting her periods on her first day of job due to which she feels embarrassed. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I agree. It's pretty crisp and nice execution so far. Though I grew up in an urban area myself (NYC), I have met people from different cities and a lot of them confided about how much of a drastic lifestyle change it was for them. The way they depicted Radhika and her mother taking a stand + Radhika's observation of exiting Jhansi & facing difficulties in her first few days in Mumbai like its nice and simple so far. Albeit, the arrival of the red army could vary for other females but I'm kinda surprised that Radhika forgot to take pads/tampons on her first day but it seemed like she was running late and there was already so much in trying to find a temporary housing. 

It seems like she'll move in with PGs but I feel it's a risky one as one is oblivious to who is co-residing. Let's see how that unfolds.