Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

5CD5823E-FDA2-40E3-9415-BBF8612FE017.jpeg

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Is this even related to Neetu’s shade? That’s a very good quote though but I see such posts everytime I open FB or Insta 😂

It could be a random ass post. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

Is this even related to Neetu’s shade? That’s a very good quote though but I see such posts everytime I open FB or Insta 😂

It could be a random ass post. 

but the timing is apt and people think it is !! It could be an indirect dig!! Let’s see 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

if only she did not treat the CEO as shabbily as she did the janitor, she'd have a better job 😉😆 

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 1 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

This is a reply to Neetu. She basically made a classist remark with the second joke. A DJ is a downgrade from a doctor. We all were guilty of finding ways to laugh at it. Saying she indirectly just insulted her own daughter-in-law. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

This is a reply to Neetu. She basically made a classist remark with the second joke. A DJ is a downgrade from a doctor. We all were guilty of finding ways to laugh at it. Saying she indirectly just insulted her own daughter-in-law. 

I don’t know if that was classist. 

What if the post meant how being a doctor and turning a DJ are like chalk and cheese? Usually the worlds of these professions wouldn’t collide?

I don’t know it feels a bit fat fetched to read so deep into a meme which was created for laughs! It didn’t even occur to me the meme was classist until some people did some mental gymnastics to bring light on it. 

Again it’s just nasty coz it’s true. RK did dump Kat after dating her for 5 years but I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was classist 

Edited by Phosphorus - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

I don’t know if that was classist. 

What if the post meant how being a doctor and turning a DJ are like chalk and cheese? Usually the worlds of these professions wouldn’t collide?

I don’t know it feels a bit fat fetched to read so deep into a meme which was created for laughs! It didn’t even occur to me the meme was classist until some people did some mental gymnastics to bring light on it. 

Again it’s just nasty coz it’s true. RK did dump Kat after dating her for 5 years but I wouldn’t go as far as saying it was classist 

They were together for almost seven years. 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/celebrities-katrina-kaif-recalls-her-break-up-days-with-ranbir-kapoor-after-having-7-years-of-relationship-523657

There are many doctors who party it up on the weekends. Many love music. Not sure I get the chalk-and-cheese analogy. 

Everyone needs to hire a DJ at some point in their lives. Especially their weddings. So how would their worlds not collide? 

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I have nothing with ill wishes for disgusting couple and tbeir supporting families… maybe they see word behavior than the one they doled out to people involved.