Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Insiders/people with info like Diet Sabya, Otherwarya (though I don’t take her that seriously) have spoken /alluded to the affair repeatedly. Then the fact that they never promoted the film together… Also it’s RK. 🤣 Ofc he’ll have affairs!!!

Iss bande ne har kisi se affair chalaye aur ye aurtain bhi pagal lagrahi hain 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Before the wedding ! It just came out now! Well it was circulating for a while. It just pretty much got confirmed at this point. They had a series of one night stands while they were working together. 

I’m 😲

Why will Shraddha do this? She’s an insider and doesn’t need to do this for her career at all. 

I think they might have flirted but that’s it.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m 😲

Why will Shraddha do this? She’s an insider and doesn’t need to do this for her career at all. 

It's not like everyone in BW has a affair for a career (that's casting couch) but maybe it was a fling or something, if it was, for Alia and Raha's sake, i hope it wasn't, or simple attraction between 2 co-stars.

And no, m nt supporting any form of cheating (hello Alia and Neetu) I just wanted to point out ki dono cheezien todhisi alag hai😅

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Honestly us shemdi bevda chacha aur plastic ki dukaan ke story se zyada interesting in budiyon ki ladayi

Let's wait and see now nitu anty ka patthar. She stiil surfing chutyaquotes.com for her rebuttal😆

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why are people debating here about doctor vs dj? Wasn't the shade pretty much direct in the first part 'just because he dated you for 7 years, doesn't mean he'll marry you' 

... Neetu maata needs a reality check that her raja beta is no prize for any girl.. Kat and dp dodged a bullet

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

RK having an affair with a smoking hot Shraddha ( specially she looked a million bucks in this movie) is not unbelievable 😆 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I’m 😲

?? You do realise people have affairs for pleasure right. 😆😆 It’s not always for work. 😆

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Omg the innocence 🤣

Bless your heart 😅

Shraddha may have been attracted to him as well. RK can be quite the charmer I hear when he is not being a douche after the honeymoon phase is over 😆

Edited by Phosphorus - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

As bad as they say he is ... He's happily married now, and with a little one. 😃

It could also be Neetu-ji is just happy to see RK fully settled now with her second grandchild ?