Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya my partner + his male friends were helping their women friends & ARK jumped in, vv casually & said, “I can help too, are you ok?” Etc and guided them holding their elbows. Even I was  b/c I “am a bare-minimum is impressive”B, LMAOO. 

Ok thay is super sweet..l have always liked ARK…BUT BUT BUT…my sister told me that when she used to work in a bar while studying for her Masters, they were told to keep an eye out for guys who are not part of the gang of friends who insist on helping drunk girls out of bars…it’s a “nice act” only to take advantage of them in the taxi or later…

AND NO i am not saying ARK is like that, but jus sayin…keep an eye out for “stranger guys” like that. I don’t think Bollywood heroes would be stupid enough to take such a huge risk. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Purple5

That’s nice and I always liked him. I remember he loved wearing chappal everywhere and a reporter questioned him about it.

I just hope he isn’t with ananya 

I could imagine him with a sophisticated lady 

This made me LOL ..you went from he wears chappals to he should be with a sophisticated lady ..don’t know why that just made me tots LOL

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So anybody can make any claim on reddit anonymously 😆

While it's entirely possible, I just find it hard to believe such claims on reddit 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phosphorus

So anybody can make any claim on reddit anonymously 😆

While it's entirely possible, I just find it hard to believe such claims on reddit 

Ofc, I agree with you but since it is RK, everything seems believable

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: columbia

Ok the comments section on the Reddit are super super funny..

I know we don't know the truth behind those sources but RK's cheater personality is well known, so those things might be true

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 1 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ok thay is super sweet..l have always liked ARK…BUT BUT BUT…my sister told me that when she used to work in a bar while studying for her Masters, they were told to keep an eye out for guys who are not part of the gang of friends who insist on helping drunk girls out of bars…it’s a “nice act” only to take advantage of them in the taxi or later…

AND NO i am not saying ARK is like that, but jus sayin…keep an eye out for “stranger guys” like that. I don’t think Bollywood heroes would be stupid enough to take such a huge risk. 

Lol I know but that’s true for rando men.  ARK wasn’t doing anything of the sort here. The women were with trusted male friends, he was just helping them down the stairs b/c they were drunk. He’s a famous star 😆 he can’t do such things publicly & get away with them, even if he wanted to.  😆

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What am I reading about ARK here? He's so ... I don't want to say. I'm feeling shy.

Shy embarassed GIF on GIFER - by Andromajurus

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This made me LOL ..you went from he wears chappals to he should be with a sophisticated lady ..don’t know why that just made me tots LOL

haha yeah you’re right 

But the most important point I made is that he shouldn’t be with ananya, ye point toh logical hai na ya mujhe lagta hai 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya my partner + his male friends were helping their women friends & ARK jumped in, vv casually & said, “I can help too, are you ok?” Etc and guided them holding their elbows. Even I was  b/c I “am a bare-minimum is impressive”B, LMAOO. 

damn adi seems a nice and sweet guy im impressed