Brahmastra part 2: Dev and part 3 (Ayan Mukherji's movies)

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm back. I will not able to communicate with people a lot here. I need to focus on my personal and professional life. I've come here to inform people that Ayan Mukherjee will show his fascinating vision and perspectives through Brahmastra part 2 and part 3 soon. I'm eagerly waiting for these movies.

FB_IMG_1680663642656.jpgFB_IMG_1680663650338.jpg

Edited by Shirsha - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The is brother is out of his damn mind 

Where’s all those nepotism haters ? Get rid of this guy if you can. 

The only thing about that movie that was good was when Alia did chikni chameli 

Making all these sequels without finished scripts is risky but atleast people like Rohit or Michael Bay have some idea what they’re doing. Watching that first film I don’t thing he did. There was a Chinese kid in it at the x men school 😆

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wait for Dharma or Kjo to confirm it.Their silence is telling.

Ayan got a more exciting project and jumped at the chance.  After Months of PR claiming Prabhas,Yash,HR were doing the film.

The film is dead.

Till RK and Alia announce their next films, this will go on.

Yesterday Bhansali productions tweeted that they will sue anyone, with false casting. news.SLB never announced Baiju, yet PR. used it ,whenever they needed.

Wait for the PH to announce the dates etc. No one else has any business doing it..not the director,who will now work for YRF.

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Wait for Dharma or Kjo to confirm it.Their silence is telling.

Ayan got a more exciting project and jumped at the chance.  After Months of PR claiming Prabhas,Yash,HR were doing the film.

The film is dead.

Till RK and Alia announce their next films, this will go on.

Yesterday Bhansali productions tweeted that they will sue anyone, with false casting. news.SLB never announced Baiju, yet PR. used it ,whenever they needed.

Wait for the PH to announce the dates etc. No one else has any business doing it..not the director,who will now work for YRF.

A lot of things are in Ayan Mukherjee's own hands. He is a director and a writer. I know about it because I am a children's author and a content writer. On the other hand, I believe Mr. Johar will definitely communicate with him if Ayan Mukherji wants. I think Mr. Johar is like uncle to Mr. Mukherji. In the mean time, Ayan Mukherji can create an unconventional romance. 

Shirsha thumbnail

Hi Bollyqueen! I missed you. 🙂

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The is brother is out of his damn mind 

Where’s all those nepotism haters ? Get rid of this guy if you can. 

The only thing about that movie that was good was when Alia did chikni chameli 

Making all these sequels without finished scripts is risky but atleast people like Rohit or Michael Bay have some idea what they’re doing. Watching that first film I don’t thing he did. There was a Chinese kid in it at the x men school 😆

Which X men movie? James McVoy is favourite Hollywood actor. And I like Chinese people. I think many Chinese people are intelligent like a lot of Indians. China is my neighbouring country. 🙂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Which X men movie? James McVoy is favourite Hollywood actor. And I like Chinese people. I think many Chinese people are intelligent like a lot of Indians. China is my neighbouring country. 🙂

I watched this film (Brahmastra in English on Disney plus) not knowing a Hindi option is available. It made me bitter 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Hi Bollyqueen! I missed you. 🙂

Missed you too! Hope you have been well ❤️

Shirsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Missed you too! Hope you have been well ❤️

I am fine! ♥️

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ayan now working for YRF on War 2...obviously THAT is more important than the Brahmastra sequals announced by Ayan for a date in three and a half/4 and a half years.

I'm inclined to believe into the making of War 2, but I doubt the making of another Astraverse movie (by him).