Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is nysa really interested in showbiz

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/djvCgvco6ac?feature=share 

She doesn't seem interested in papz clicking her pics n her mother is insisting her. 

She even seem uncomfortable in those pictures out on insta of her partying wearing skimpy dresses n keep pulling her dress up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder why she dresses up so tackily when she isn’t comfortable in it. OT- it could be, after watching her PR driven “muje padhna bahot pasand hai” nonsense, it’s better if she stays away from showbiz. We don’t want another plastic “ I don’t know Hindi but I would try” nepo Kardashian wannabe in this industry. 

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

They must be planning for her debut for sure. Thus the sudden overdose of Nysa doing this Nysa doing that Nysa papped here there everywhere. It is all planned

Originally posted by: infinity101

I wonder why she dresses up so tackily when she isn’t comfortable in it. OT- it could be, after watching her PR driven “muje padhna bahot pasand hai” nonsense, it’s better if she stays away from showbiz. We don’t want another plastic “ I don’t know Hindi but I would try” nepo Kardashian wannabe in this industry. 

"Padhna toh Itta aaschha hota hai naaa.." 

lol still can't get over her silly statement which was essayed in a funnier firangi accent

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

"Padhna toh Itta aaschha hota hai naaa.." 

lol still can't get over her silly statement which was essayed in a funnier firangi accent

Lol I felt awkward watching that video and kinda felt bad for that girl. It looked like she was forced to be there giving those speeches when she rather would have been somewhere else partying and getting wasted. 

mehak_kapoor thumbnail

Lol I felt awkward watching that video and kinda felt bad for that girl. It looked like she was forced to be there giving those speeches when she rather would have been somewhere else partying and getting wasted. 

It was cringely funny🤣🤣

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_kapoor

It was cringely funny🤣🤣

It was damn funny and embarrassing lol! Lag raha tha pura ratta maar ke gai thi bechari. Inse 3 sentence hindi mei nee bole jate aur actor banana chahte hain inke parents inhe! Wo Shanaya bechari ko bhi 20-30 surgeries kara di phle dhang se bolna to sikhati Maheep Aunty 😆

hahaha.. and those pauses when she forgotten the speech. omg :0)

I wonder why their parents shy away to let them teach proper Hindi, the language in which they worked in the movies throughout their lives and got fame due to iit. 

Nysa seems like a decent person but her image makeover is not working out for her. 

mehak_kapoor thumbnail

It was damn funny and embarrassing lol! Lag raha tha pura ratta maar ke gai thi bechari. Inse 3 sentence hindi mei nee bole jate aur actor banana chahte hain inke parents inhe! Wo Shanaya bechari ko bhi 20-30 surgeries kara di phle dhang se bolna to sikhati Maheep Aunty 😆

Exactly 

Instead of shoving them down our throats, parents should focus on equipping these kids with all the essentials like proper hindi classes to work in Hindi Cinema. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubh.shubh

hahaha.. and those pauses when she forgotten the speech. omg :0)

I wonder why their parents shy away to let them teach proper Hindi, the language in which they worked in the movies throughout their lives and got fame due to iit. 

Nysa seems like a decent person but her image makeover is not working out for her. 

Yeah but I don’t buy that “not familiar with Hindi” BS! These people live in Indian families. Har wakt toh English mei baat karte nee honge ye log. Cool lagne ke liye “struggling in Hindi” wali nautanki karte hain jab ki English bhi dhang se nee boli jati inse. Real struggle is what people like Kat, Nora, Nargis, Jacqueline, Sunny etc face while trying to speak Hindi. Neither are their accents fake nor is their struggle to speak Hindi nonetheless they try because they know they earn their bread and butter from this industry. Inn nepokids se achi toh Kat hai 😆