Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Shibani,

I don't know whether you're interested to participate, but still tagging you for one last time in this contest. I'll be delighted if you send something for this contest, deadline is 20th May. If you're keen to participate and need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Shiri,

I don't know whether you're interested to participate, but still tagging you for one last time in this contest. I'll be delighted if you send something for this contest, deadline is 20th May. If you're keen to participate and need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi,

I don't know whether you're interested to participate in this Harry Potter based writing contest, but still tagging you (details on Pg 1). I'll be delighted if you send something for this contest, deadline is 20th May. If you're keen to participate and need more time, do let me know positively.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Hi Shibani,

So sorry, but i can't, major writer's block. You can proceed as scheduled๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Hi Neha, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

bhejna zaruri hai kya ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ exam pressure itna hai I can't get myself to write anything. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi,

I don't know whether you're interested to participate in this Harry Potter based writing contest, but still tagging you (details on Pg 1). I'll be delighted if you send something for this contest, deadline is 20th May. If you're keen to participate and need more time, do let me know positively.

I was going to send something but I'm not getting time. If I want deadline to be extended I'll let you know. 

WildestDreams thumbnail

Hi Parm, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Hey,

I didnโ€™t forget about it. I will send my entries soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Hi Tia, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

I'll send my entries by May 20th, no need of extension ๐Ÿ˜Š

Minionite thumbnail

Hi Shreya, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Thanks but not going to participate this time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Heya, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

I'll try my best them by the 20th. If I need an extension, I'll let you know ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ