Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Hope you are sending your entries in an hour. Deadline is ending at 11.59 PM IST today. If you need extension for submission, do let me know.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Extension Diya? ðŸ˜† I have one in drafts, bhejti hu

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Thank you for the extension 🤗

I didn't think it'd take me this long to finish writing

Edited by Aquabutterfly - 11 months ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Extension Diya? ðŸ˜† I have one in drafts, bhejti hu

Ab toh next Tuesday ke andar bhej de...Waiting eagerly to read your beautiful piece.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Thank you for the extension 🤗

I didn't think it'd take me this long to finish writing

Ok dear...please send your entries by the new deadline. Excited to read your beautiful pieces.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

To remind you all, deadline is ending on 30th May @11.59 PM IST. Do submit your entries by the time.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Last 3 days left to submit your entries for this contest. Excited to get your wonderful entries on the various categories.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Last few hours to submit your entries...deadline is ending at 11.59 PM IST today.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Only 8 days left to submit your entries. If you need anymore extra time, do let me know positively, but do participate!!

Sorry yaar I wasn busy and unwell. Kept forgetting. Aur waise bhi mera mind blank tha.😭

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Thanks to every Potterheads who participated in this contest and made it happen through their beautiful pieces. And now its time for showing your love and appreciation for them through voting. 

The main rule of voting that you can't vote for your own entries. You are allowed to vote for any 1 entry in "Howler" category, 1 entry in "Love Letter" category, 2 entries in "Microtale" category, 1 entry in "Be Rita Skeeter" category and 2 entries in "Short Story" category, in your single post. 

To every participating authors, please check whether your entries are present or not. Else you inform me regarding the same. 

Here's the voting thread of this contest:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5329566#163435721