Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Neha, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Tannu, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Parm, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Shreya, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Hinna, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Kusum, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Hi Kusum, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

hey bro, Thank you for the reminder but I have zero knowledge about Harry PotteršŸ«£

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Heya, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Sup Di, hope you are sending your entries, it is to remind you that deadline is 20th May. If you need more time, do let me know positively. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Hi Bhree,

I don't know whether you're interested to participate, but still tagging you for one last time in this contest. I'll be delighted if you send something for this contest, deadline is 20th May. If you're keen to participate and need more time, do let me know positively.