Wingardium Leviosa : A "Harry Potter" WC : Results announced

Posted: 12 months ago

Hello Potterheads, 

Wingardium Leviosa! 

Welcoming you all to the very first Harry Potter writing contest of IF.

ImageIn this contest, you can submit entries in any/all of the five categories (details in the next post) on Potterverse, but do remember that it must not alter the original storyline of J. K. Rowling's original 7 books. In short, your FFs must be canon.

Edited by Quantum-Dot - 12 months ago

ImageThere are five categories for submission. The categories and their respective word limits are as follows:

(1) Howler (within 50 words)

(2) Love letter (within 250 words)

(3) Microtale (within 12 words)

(4) Be 'Rita Skeeter' (within 100 words)

(5) Short Story (within 250 words)

ImageCanon pairings are only allowed.

ImageYou can send in as much entries as you want.

ImageAny genre that is acceptable on IF is allowed. The creativity of the authors are highly encouraged.

ImageYou need to PM your entries to Quantum-Dot before the deadline (Deadline : 20th May, 2023) with the subject "Wingardium Leviosa Entries".

ImageAnonymous open voting & anonymous judging will be done for each entry in each category.

So what are you waiting for? Bring out your quills and explore Potterverse again!

Inviting all our talented authors (& Potterheads) to participate in this writing contest.

Thank you for tag. Nice contest. Will participate n try to sent some entries

Edited by SoniRita - 12 months ago
Originally posted by Quantum-Dot

Inviting all our talented authors (& Potterheads) to participate in this writing contest.

That's a lot of contests and games happening at once 😆 I'll try to send something. Pakka nahi hai. Sita air Shibu wali OS/Poem bhi karni hai

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

That's a lot of contests and games happening at once 😆 I'll try to send something. Pakka nahi hai. Sita air Shibu wali OS/Poem bhi karni hai

I know re..that's why kept the deadline 20th May (you've time of more than half a month). You must send something for my contest. Warna nahi chalegi. Bas baat khatam. Invite others too.

Originally posted by SoniRita

Thank you for tag. Nice contest. Will participate n try to sent some entries

Eagerly waiting to read your amazing entries, Anvi. 🤗❤️