mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I have seen that Suzanne is trolled a lot by both Hrithik fans as well as neutral folk. I wonder, what's the reason behind this?

Is it because she walked out of the marriage, even though I firmly believe that Hrithik was projecting a 

certain image of their relationship that wasn't true? Or is it because of some other reason entirely?

It's difficult to pinpoint the exact reason why Suzanne is trolled by Hrithik fans and others. However, it's possible that some people may hold a grudge against her for ending her marriage with Hrithik, especially if they were fans of the couple.

Now that she is dating Arsalan, the trolls are attacking her even more. It's possible that some people may not approve of her new partner and are using it as an opportunity to attack her.

My point is, how do these celebrities cope with trolling? I would crumble if I was in her place!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail

Fans are toxic.

Samantha is trolled till date by Akineni family fans for divorce.

Rajinikanth's daughters were also trolled for divorce. And remarriage. I think Indians in general look down upon divorce and blame women for divorce and call them homewrecker, gold digger, badly raised and accuse them of not adjusting or giving pain to husband, in laws and kids and many MRAs, MGTOWs and traditional types use divorce as excuse to shame modern women, feminism and laws for women and alimony, maintenence, child support etc.

They hate it even more if woman leads happy life post divorce or remarried or dates a new guy because they expect woman to be miserable and social pariah after divorce.

Man is not trolled as much after divorce nor blamed for it. Society sees him as victim and thinks wife must be wrong and today's women are demanding or do not adjust, lack patience, tolerance and ruin reputation of family.

Partly Suzanne also gets trolled for being a Muslim just as Aamir and Saif are trolled partly due to their identity. 

Suzanne is seen as culprit in breaking marriage or not holding family together or perhaps rejecting Hrithik's true love or having affairs.  No one thinks it could be mutual decision to part ways or maybe man too was not blameless. They see Hrithik as someone who is innocent and wronged.

I guess celebs ignore social media and some may also take therapy and counselling to deal with effects of trolling and cyber bullying. 

Fans are misogynist AF and worldwide I see them blame mainly woman for break up and divorce and blame feminism for spoiling women.

DushtKanya thumbnail

1. She's a liberal Muslim woman

2. She broke her marriage with the Hrithik Roshan, which is inconceivable to some, because he's handsome, rich and famous. And because of that projected image, like you pointed out.

3. Her next partner is Arslan who, let's face it, is no Hrithik when it comes to looks. Sadly, not all people care about whether the relationship is healthy for her or not and will only judge by looks

4. She's okay and very supportive of Hrithik and Saba, which is an absurdity for general brown mentality

Since she's been in the eye of the media while being married to Hrithik, she's probably learnt to ignore the trolling. Arslan was actually triggered at the beginning then he probably learnt to do it too ðŸ˜†

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

1. She's a liberal Muslim woman

2. She broke her marriage with the Hrithik Roshan, which is inconceivable to some, because he's handsome, rich and famous. And because of that projected image, like you pointed out.

3. Her next partner is Arslan who, let's face it, is no Hrithik when it comes to looks. Sadly, not all people care about whether the relationship is healthy for her or not and will only judge by looks

4. She's okay and very supportive of Hrithik and Saba, which is an absurdity for general brown mentality

Since she's been in the eye of the media while being married to Hrithik, she's probably learnt to ignore the trolling. Arslan was actually triggered at the beginning then he probably learnt to do it too ðŸ˜†

Arsalan is no Hritik when it comes to ANYTHING!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But when Suzanne is happy, WTF cares. 

It’s actually unthinkable that a big star wife left her well-to-do & Greek God of a husband b/c of his hound-dog reputation so I’ve a lot of respect for Suzanne. Suzanne also gets trolled a lot for her alleged big drug use but then troll allllll of them Na! Which star wife leaves her husband, they’ve no identity of their own anyway. None of them. But she did. And that’s why I think that’s gutsy of her.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I have seen that Suzanne is trolled a lot by both Hrithik fans as well as neutral folk. I wonder, what's the reason behind this?

Is it because she walked out of the marriage, even though I firmly believe that Hrithik was projecting a 

certain image of their relationship that wasn't true? Or is it because of some other reason entirely?

It's difficult to pinpoint the exact reason why Suzanne is trolled by Hrithik fans and others. However, it's possible that some people may hold a grudge against her for ending her marriage with Hrithik, especially if they were fans of the couple.

Now that she is dating Arsalan, the trolls are attacking her even more. It's possible that some people may not approve of her new partner and are using it as an opportunity to attack her.

My point is, how do these celebrities cope with trolling? I would crumble if I was in her place!

As someone who likes Suzy and is indifferent on Hrithik, it's kind of like how Hailey Bieber is trolled now, because she's seen as a trainwreck. 

- It's not that Suzy does drugs but the most potent coke in ALL of Mumbai is named after her openly, her partying habit is that notorious. 

- Suzy also was in love with Hrithik for years, and there's a lot of rumors that her father's gang connections was what pressurized Hrithik to marry her post his father's assassination attempt [Now I personally believe that this is bogus, but there's no secret Hrithik immediately started cheating on her, and his family was heavily pushing for his marriage to Suzy] 

- This is why general folk troll her, as for fans;

- Hrithik/Suzy watchers expected Suzy to shut up about his cheating like the other star wives, whereas Suzy promptly engaged in an open relationship of her own and wasn't exactly sitting at home as they'd expected her to

- Hrithik fans also thought he was too good looking for her, so there was also that jealousy and annoyance that Suzy was also stepping out on him just like Hrithik was openly stepping out on her. 

- They also didn't expect Suzy to walk out of the marriage. Now, it's really obvious Suzy is living her best life without as much public notoriety, and isn't all stuck up to present an image other star wives do. They thought she would be a trainwreck forever, much like how people like to hatewatch on the Kardashians or even Rakhi Sawant. 

- She also got out as her entire friend circle (with Gauri, Arjun, SRK) imploded. Hrithik and Saba too seem to be happy (although I have heard it's another open relationship) on their own terms. 

atominis thumbnail

All of it is well put.

I would also add Suzy is trolled a lot for her sister Farah's openly anti govt tweets and her family's connections to INC.

Many politically motivated trolls also hate her and think she did some reverse love jihad on Hrithik and trapped him.

Though Suzy has never commented on religion or politics herself but connections of her dad and uncle, sister or niece etc never leave her.

I guess people wanted Suzy to be low key and remain underground like Reena, Aamir's first wife. No one likes a divorced woman being happy or living on own terms, getting a new BF or partying or getting custody of kids and STILL partying or having relation with a new man. They want woman to resign to her fate or live for kids like Reena or Amrita and avoid limelight or new relationships.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Have you heard her speak ? She slurs and sounds like she’s on medication a lot 😳 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: atominis

All of it is well put.

I would also add Suzy is trolled a lot for her sister Farah's openly anti govt tweets and her family's connections to INC.

Many politically motivated trolls also hate her and think she did some reverse love jihad on Hrithik and trapped him.

Though Suzy has never commented on religion or politics herself but connections of her dad and uncle, sister or niece etc never leave her.

I guess people wanted Suzy to be low key and remain underground like Reena, Aamir's first wife. No one likes a divorced woman being happy or living on own terms, getting a new BF or partying or getting custody of kids and STILL partying or having relation with a new man. They want woman to resign to her fate or live for kids like Reena or Amrita and avoid limelight or new relationships.

Suzy belongs to one of the most dangerous families in BW, but for some reason comes off as entirely likeable lmao.

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sad to see that its mostly the women who are blamed .

I am glad that Suzanne walked out  ..  Hrithik apparently cheated multiple times ( Kareena, Katrina, Barbara Mori etc). 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar basically trolls are bored and toxic people....negativity se bhare hue......they are sadists who are happy when they rile up people......we all bash actors at times......but that is to get back if someone is bashing our favorite or out of frustration.....but trolls do it just to rile up people because they are full of negative energy....ab kahin toh spend karni hai na energy....😆