anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi Forumwassiyon πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•.. .… 

Once more it was fun interacting over music. 

I am reminded of Idol 12 & how crushed I was when it got over - it had become a way of life to watch, review, comment & predict. Had withdrawal symptoms after the 12 addiction. 😁.

This season definitely didn’t have that kind of pull - won’t miss the show, but will miss all the lovely people here. 
So, where are we meeting next? 
I read somewhere that The Voice India will start in Colours around April-May.  Is it true?
Will Sony have an SS3 after IBD with the top 4 as captains along with maybe  PD Aru ? πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•. Anyways,since TCT has booked those set of 15 guests for the next 5 years or so, it must be on the cards. 😁🀣 paisa vasool honi chahiye. 🀣

Wherever it is , hoping to connect soon on a weekly basis. 😁.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

Thanks for making this thread. πŸ€—

It's fun to interacting with you all. β­οΈ

No idea about The Voice coming on Colors. Star got it back last season from & TV so not sure if Colors has got it now.

There was news few months ago that Colors will bring Singing Deewane, a music show for all age groups. But it was never officially announced and I think it's not happening, at least as of now.

Regarding SSS3, not sure. First season came after Indian Idol season 10 and then second season after II12. So there was no SSS after season 11, that's why can't say anything now. If there is, I would prefer Rishi and Senjuti as captains from season 13. I think Senjuti can be a very good captain. And yes Sony will definitely try to get Pawandeep, Arunita, Salman as captains if there's no contract issues and they are willing to do it.

So at the moment there's no music show which I feel is good as there have so many shows back to back.

I think next may be SRGMP Seniors on Zee. Not sure.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sony will start IBD so will see you guys there πŸ˜†

I personally don't like reality shows for the drama and sob story but love the forum discussions we have. Thank you for making a great place πŸ€— 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Sony will start IBD so will see you guys there πŸ˜†

I personally don't like reality shows for the drama and sob story but love the forum discussions we have. Thank you for making a great place πŸ€— 

I generally don’t watch dance reality shows, since I feel it has just become an acrobatic show.  Will wait for the comments in the forum, & decide. 😊

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I generally don’t watch dance reality shows, since I feel it has just become an acrobatic show.  Will wait for the comments in the forum, & decide. 😊

Agree..used to like Super Dancer but have seen kids getting injured doing dangerous stunts so stopped..its scary for my mommy heart

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed with all sentiments expressed above.  

Will look forward to some spark somewhere that once again brings us all together.

I am counting on Altgr to be the person to tag us all when the next big thing comes around - because I am not a big TV watcher.

anoushka_113 thumbnail

I wish they could do something along the lines of Jo Jeeta wohi superstar or Music ka maha muqabla.

The former had a nice format.

The last few seasons of Idol & SRGMP has given us good talent. Will be lovely to see all of them brought together as Challengers Vs Defenders. Salman, Neelanjana, PD, Aru, Ankhona, Sayli,Nihal, SMP, Sonakshi, Rishi, Debo, Ankush, Nitin, Vibhor, Kunal…imagine all together with Shreya, Sonu & Salim merchant as judges , The show will be a runaway hit. πŸ‘ No need for sob stories or romance to carry it through. 😁

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Agreed with all sentiments expressed above.  

Will look forward to some spark somewhere that once again brings us all together.

I am counting on Altgr to be the person to tag us all when the next big thing comes around - because I am not a big TV watcher.

I was thinking of the same - that altgr would tag us for the next. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Agree..used to like Super Dancer but have seen kids getting injured doing dangerous stunts so stopped..its scary for my mommy heart

Also kids dancing on suggestive numbers with pouts etc put me off. πŸ™„

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I wish they could do something along the lines of Jo Jeeta wohi superstar or Music ka maha muqabla.

The former had a nice format.

The last few seasons of Idol & SRGMP has given us good talent. Will be lovely to see all of them brought together as Challengers Vs Defenders. Salman, Neelanjana, PD, Aru, Ankhona, Sayli,Nihal, SMP, Sonakshi, Rishi, Debo, Ankush, Nitin, Vibhor, Kunal…imagine all together with Shreya, Sonu & Salim merchant as judges , The show will be a runaway hit. πŸ‘ No need for sob stories or romance to carry it through. 😁

Wouldn't that be cool

You should be a channel exec πŸ˜†