Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: NINALOGY

BB main toh achy admi ki acting ki thi but here he is doing great job as rakhshas 

cartoon tha Pura waha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Havaana

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I agree with this but I just got attracted with Shalin expressions damn he was so good at least better than gashmeer and karan kundra πŸ˜‚

did you tries that wolf show πŸ˜† the promo looked more teenage romance more than supernatural show. So i ignored πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

Itni jaldi revelation hota to nehi hai...but who knows maybe Bela dekh legi Ranav ka rakshas form...and killing sequence uski nighmare hogi? jiske baad she will decide to keep apna muh bandh and not tell anyoneπŸ˜†...ya whole thing will be a dream but I cant imagine who wud dream of Bela finding out Ranav is rakshas...

yeah may be true. She will see but she will just monitor to know what is her connection with rakshas. She will as if she don't  know and that may be her dream. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

did you tries that wolf show πŸ˜† the promo looked more teenage romance more than supernatural show. So i ignored πŸ˜†

Well its supposed to be teenage romance...the books are young adult novels and the series also took actors who cud pass as highschool kids atleast first couple of seasons...teenage romance hi hai voπŸ˜†

Reem is the right age and casting voha, gashmeer and Karan hi zada aged hai to be fit for those characters...πŸ˜† 

urmita thumbnail

yeah may be true. She will see but she will just monitor to know what is her connection with rakshas. She will as if she don't  know and that may be her dream. 

Aur phir Bela uss lalchi idiot fiance se shaadi thodi karegi, shaadi to uski ranav se hi hogiπŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Well its supposed to be teenage romance...the books are young adult novels and the series also took actors who cud pass as highschool kids atleast first couple of seasons...teenage romance hi hai voπŸ˜†

Reem is the right age and casting voha, gashmeer and Karan hi zada aged hai to be fit for those characters...πŸ˜† 

are you watching ? I dont know i saw one add where gungrop toot gaye.πŸ˜† aise chilled wolf dekh ke maine kalti maar diya. But how is the show in general πŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Aur phir Bela uss lalchi idiot fiance se shaadi thodi karegi, shaadi to uski ranav se hi hogiπŸ˜†

indeed he migjt marry her to take revenge or he will realize she is the one who did that drawing so in order to get her he will marry her πŸ˜†

NINALOGY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Havaana

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I agree with this but I just got attracted with Shalin expressions damn he was so good at least better than gashmeer and karan kundra πŸ˜‚

Far better than Gashmeer and Kundra 

Unky expressions toh ajeeb sy hoty hain, shalu is having a swag, veeranshu ki yaad agai thodi si 

urmita thumbnail

are you watching ? I dont know i saw one add where gungrop toot gaye.πŸ˜† aise chilled wolf dekh ke maine kalti maar diya. But how is the show in general πŸ˜†

I am watching yes... mostly coz ajkal kuch bhi dekhne ko nehi hai itv mein weekdays ko.and I need something.. bad cgi wale bhediya are far better to me than the sp showsπŸ˜‹...so I started watching and automatically dimag mein TVD se comparison a Gaya coz most scenes are a copy paste...πŸ˜†and abhi I wanna know how much they will copy paste...πŸ€ͺ And to tell the truth I like Veer sort of...πŸ˜†

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
urmita thumbnail

indeed he migjt marry her to take revenge or he will realize she is the one who did that drawing so in order to get her he will marry her πŸ˜†

Aj wala dekha? Kuch pata chala kya hoga? I haven't watched yet