Shalin 👏👏👏

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hat an acting by Shalin what an expression in today's episode πŸ‘ I m loving it wse BB mein bas acting hi ki thi isne πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but kia villain wale expression diye hai 😭😭😭😭 πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

Hat an acting by Shalin what an expression in today's episode πŸ‘ I m loving it wse BB mein bas acting hi ki thi isne πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ but kia villain wale expression diye hai 😭😭😭😭 πŸ‘

they have to fix his cgi when he turns rakshas. That's so off. Its like uske photo pe jause oil painting kia ho 

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah Shalin is too good, but VFX graphics need to be improved. Even TIMG VFX for vampires is bad.

Tomorrow's promo is a dream? Ranav will not try to kill Bela this soon

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

GR8 to c u here loving him In the role 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

Yeah Shalin is too good, but VFX graphics need to be improved. Even TIMG VFX for vampires is bad.

Tomorrow's promo is a dream? Ranav will not try to kill Bela this soon

may be it's a dream as it's too soon to reveal. But can't say may be they have planned something else so they want to get done with this revelation so that bela and ranav can work together as a team.

NINALOGY thumbnail

BB main toh achy admi ki acting ki thi but here he is doing great job as rakhshas 

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

may be it's a dream as it's too soon to reveal. But can't say may be they have planned something else so they want to get done with this revelation so that bela and ranav can work together as a team.

Episodes are usually dragged during IPL season. Hoping atleast Bela will become a pari soon.

urmita thumbnail

Itni jaldi revelation hota to nehi hai...but who knows maybe Bela dekh legi Ranav ka rakshas form...and killing sequence uski nighmare hogi? jiske baad she will decide to keep apna muh bandh and not tell anyoneπŸ˜†...ya whole thing will be a dream but I cant imagine who wud dream of Bela finding out Ranav is rakshas...

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Itni jaldi revelation hota to nehi hai...but who knows maybe Bela dekh legi Ranav ka rakshas form...and killing sequence uski nighmare hogi? jiske baad she will decide to keep apna muh bandh and not tell anyoneπŸ˜†...ya whole thing will be a dream but I cant imagine who wud dream of Bela finding out Ranav is rakshas...

You could be right. She will see him as rakshas in reality. The dream will be he killing her. Abhi dar jayegi aur kisiko nahi batayegi πŸ˜†

Eydis thumbnail

they have to fix his cgi when he turns rakshas. That's so off. Its like uske photo pe jause oil painting kia ho 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I agree with this but I just got attracted with Shalin expressions damn he was so good at least better than gashmeer and karan kundra πŸ˜‚