Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

well it's a good thing then that none of the pairs are any better this generation...🤣

Seems Mahi is going to have crush on Rajveer and turn against palki...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Seems Mahi is going to have crush on Rajveer and turn against palki...

ha either palki will be together with Rajveer and mahi will turn villein...or mahi ka pyaar dekh k palki will get Rajveer to marry her, sacrifice n all...but ya mahi seems vamp material...

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if thats the case

then i hope mahi do loves rajveer otherwise it will be like Rishlyn.

atleast he would have some one who loves him

becharay Rishab tu aj tak unloved  hi hai lol🤣

Edited by zubair8xm - 1 years ago
Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well it's a good thing then that none of the pairs are any better this generation...🤣

Not watching anymore but I cant help read the updates. Seems like they are still stuck on the first generation. What a horrible writer! Isnt Karan married to Nidhi for 20 years now? Preeta assumed dead. There is no logic in this story. Why are they showing dupatta romance now? What choose a Karan that is such a misfit!...

I actually feel sorry for the new cast, they deserve better.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

Not watching anymore but I cant help read the updates. Seems like they are still stuck on the first generation. What a horrible writer! Isnt Karan married to Nidhi for 20 years now? Preeta assumed dead. There is no logic in this story. Why are they showing dupatta romance now? What choose a Karan that is such a misfit!...

I actually feel sorry for the new cast, they deserve better.

I dont watch full episodes either, insta se pata chal hi jata hai😆 But as far as I get casting kitna bhi galat ho, they have to show preeta and karan for some time now, varna show wont work...people dont know the new characters well yet...Nidhi actually as far as I know they haven't said she is married to anyone...she stays in her own room and nobody referred to her as karan's wife at home..atleast not in the first week after leap...so dont know who's wife she is if at all...I think she raised shaurya to call her mom to take control of luthras house and obviously people outside assumed the lady shaurya calls mom is his dad's wife and nobody corrected them...

So u see...I think the situation is even more messed up and bad🤪

New leads ka nehi pata...I know palki has a sister who likes rajveer...and I dont like neither leads or jodis...oh and I dont like palki's dresses either...😆

Poche thumbnail

I dont watch full episodes either, insta se pata chal hi jata hai😆 But as far as I get casting kitna bhi galat ho, they have to show preeta and karan for some time now, varna show wont work...people dont know the new characters well yet...Nidhi actually as far as I know they haven't said she is married to anyone...she stays in her own room and nobody referred to her as karan's wife at home..atleast not in the first week after leap...so dont know who's wife she is if at all...I think she raised shaurya to call her mom to take control of luthras house and obviously people outside assumed the lady shaurya calls mom is his dad's wife and nobody corrected them...

So u see...I think the situation is even more messed up and bad🤪

New leads ka nehi pata...I know palki has a sister who likes rajveer...and I dont like neither leads or jodis...oh and I dont like palki's dresses either...😆

Man this truly sounds bad. They forgot how positive this show was for the most part. Last year or two it just got so negative. The leap was perfect to start fresh, with a lot of positivity. Even carrying forward this older generation could have been shown better. I blame squarely the writers and the creative team for messing up this show. Ekta needs better writers who can look beyond sibling love quadrangles and meaningless polygons. Wake up and smell the coffee!!

Nidhi is another whom i saw a bit of. I swear, of what little I saw, both her and new Karan actually sap energy from the show. These guys surely do not watch their own show. So you telling me, they kicked out the biological mother and handed over her only remaining infant to a literal stranger to raise? WTF were they doing or that woman who snatched him away!! My god, how can anyone write this bad! Why TF am I still writing about this show....🤪

urmita thumbnail

Man this truly sounds bad. They forgot how positive this show was for the most part. Last year or two it just got so negative. The leap was perfect to start fresh, with a lot of positivity. Even carrying forward this older generation could have been shown better. I blame squarely the writers and the creative team for messing up this show. Ekta needs better writers who can look beyond sibling love quadrangles and meaningless polygons. Wake up and smell the coffee!!

Nidhi is another whom i saw a bit of. I swear, of what little I saw, both her and new Karan actually sap energy from the show. These guys surely do not watch their own show. So you telling me, they kicked out the biological mother and handed over her only remaining infant to a literal stranger to raise? WTF were they doing or that woman who snatched him away!! My god, how can anyone write this bad! Why TF am I still writing about this show....🤪

Same reason I still know whats happening in kdb in general I guess😆 I unfollowed all kdb related hashtags and pages but insta still keeps giving me updates now and again...and I end up seeing some of them since I still dont know kavya ka kya hua, zameen kha gayi ya asmaan nigal gaya...😆

Yup things are not just bad, they are nonsense even by EK standards...ya like nidhi as far as I know is karan's friend and they just let her raise the remaining kid...or should I say singlehandedly spoil him...in kkb Alia had booji, here shaurya has "mom"...🤪except that woman was alia's bua...nidhi shouldnt even be in the house...you are right about the sapping energy part too😆...in the first episode after leap rakhi addressed her as shaurya ki maa...it was really weird🤣and somehow they all keep telling karan that preeta came to hospital, took one baby and left and then died I guess with the baby...and even Rakhi and Rishabh tells this fake story so convincingly...

And you know the saddest part? from what I have seen, Rakhi Rishabh their casting is unchanged but the characters are ruined beyond recognition...like even the Rishabh fans should start hating him at this point...and karan's casting is so bad I cant even look at him and think karan...But despite that the character atleast is the same it has been for last 2-3 years...his reactions and dialogues are same...hating preeta, wanting preeta, constantly preeta on mind and karan wali everything...but all those karan things sort of looks like nightmare coming from this new karan...its like karan ki atma ek older guy k body mein ghus gayi ho, which is terrible🤪well atleast unlike Abhi in kkb karan kangal nehi ho gaya...career solid bana lia as a business tycoon preeta k gham mein🤣

Poche thumbnail

Same reason I still know whats happening in kdb in general I guess😆 I unfollowed all kdb related hashtags and pages but insta still keeps giving me updates now and again...and I end up seeing some of them since I still dont know kavya ka kya hua, zameen kha gayi ya asmaan nigal gaya...😆

Yup things are not just bad, they are nonsense even by EK standards...ya like nidhi as far as I know is karan's friend and they just let her raise the remaining kid...or should I say singlehandedly spoil him...in kkb Alia had booji, here shaurya has "mom"...🤪except that woman was alia's bua...nidhi shouldnt even be in the house...you are right about the sapping energy part too😆...in the first episode after leap rakhi addressed her as shaurya ki maa...it was really weird🤣and somehow they all keep telling karan that preeta came to hospital, took one baby and left and then died I guess with the baby...and even Rakhi and Rishabh tells this fake story so convincingly...

And you know the saddest part? from what I have seen, Rakhi Rishabh their casting is unchanged but the characters are ruined beyond recognition...like even the Rishabh fans should start hating him at this point...and karan's casting is so bad I cant even look at him and think karan...But despite that the character atleast is the same it has been for last 2-3 years...his reactions and dialogues are same...hating preeta, wanting preeta, constantly preeta on mind and karan wali everything...but all those karan things sort of looks like nightmare coming from this new karan...its like karan ki atma ek older guy k body mein ghus gayi ho, which is terrible🤪well atleast unlike Abhi in kkb karan kangal nehi ho gaya...career solid bana lia as a business tycoon preeta k gham mein🤣

There is so much to take in. You are right this is outright nonsensical even by Ekta standards. They kicked her out. She died. So did the baby. They never looked for her? I'm assuming, Karan's Arjun wala face melted after the accident so they had to construct a newer older one?🤣 May be they gave the doctor Mahesh's older brother pictures as a new face? I still cannot get over new Karan. Even if I want to watch the show, I cannot because of him alone. Heard they played Sajda and showed dupatta romance, now I will consciously steer away from any videos. Talk about chopping off your own foot. These guys just don't learn. They are not giving themselves a fair chance to succeed, first with this Karan and now this Karan Preeta ro-yawn-mance.

Not just Rakhi Rishabh, entire Luthra House felt so miserable and cold, like all the negativity had taken a toll, there is no joy there. Seriously they need to re-look their show. Its not going to work this way. Just too many loopholes. The biggest is Karan, through which all viewers will eventually escape if they have not already.

And the remaining ones, will quietly exit after getting tired of waiting for new generation story to start.

A better story would have been Rishabh remarriage with Sherlyn. And Sherlyn raising Shaurya along with their own kid. Intentionally spoiling him. But they cant see beyond sibling triangles, and a third woman angle for Karan. See that makes more sense than what they are showing. Karan could have been shown in amenesia or mentally unstable and locked away somewhere till they had found a better choice. 😊

urmita thumbnail

There is so much to take in. You are right this is outright nonsensical even by Ekta standards. They kicked her out. She died. So did the baby. They never looked for her? I'm assuming, Karan's Arjun wala face melted after the accident so they had to construct a newer older one?🤣 May be they gave the doctor Mahesh's older brother pictures as a new face? I still cannot get over new Karan. Even if I want to watch the show, I cannot because of him alone. Heard they played Sajda and showed dupatta romance, now I will consciously steer away from any videos. Talk about chopping off your own foot. These guys just don't learn. They are not giving themselves a fair chance to succeed, first with this Karan and now this Karan Preeta ro-yawn-mance.

Not just Rakhi Rishabh, entire Luthra House felt so miserable and cold, like all the negativity had taken a toll, there is no joy there. Seriously they need to re-look their show. Its not going to work this way. Just too many loopholes. The biggest is Karan, through which all viewers will eventually escape if they have not already.

And the remaining ones, will quietly exit after getting tired of waiting for new generation story to start.

A better story would have been Rishabh remarriage with Sherlyn. And Sherlyn raising Shaurya along with their own kid. Intentionally spoiling him. But they cant see beyond sibling triangles, and a third woman angle for Karan. See that makes more sense than what they are showing. Karan could have been shown in amenesia or mentally unstable and locked away somewhere till they had found a better choice. 😊

Well thank God then I have not watched the dopatta scene...seen pics of it though...but atleast didnt have to listen to sajda as bgm of karan tauji🤣everything is just so sad and pathetic its almost ridiculous now😆 They tried to copy kkb leap I think...but kdb had a different vibe always...so dono mix karke ye horrible leap ban gaya...

@bold:🤣 yehi hua hoga...thats what they did...🤣

well we dont watch kdb on tv anyway right...I never did...good times i used to watch on zee5...9:30 mom has her bengali toxic shows to watch...😆ye hindi shows like kkb, kdb, yrkkh ye bhi tv pe trp anties hi dekhte honge na...they wont stop watching, its a habit at this point...like a household member that stays in ur house doesnt matter u like it or not...infact its better if u dont like, budai karne and duniya k sare bude family politics se relate karne mein easy hota hai😆

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sherlyn was so much better than Nidhi!! A perfect villian with lot of sass.

Apart from new Karan, I find the new cast to be terrible. I think Kumkum bhagya had better looking (and acting) cast of Ranbir, Prachi and Rhea. They carry the show now after leads quit.

The new cast members themselves seem like secondary characters. Not lead material.