Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Poche

Why does it always have to be a plastic surgery? Cant they do it like the western shows, just put up a disclaimer saying from today this character will be played by this actor and be done with it.

But if they want to go for plastic surgery, they can do it. Easier to say, his reconstructed face started falling off again or melting so he needed another surgery!!🤣

started falling off🤣ye accha hai 🤣

But yeah they cud totally just replace actors without plastic surgery....ye western nehi yaha bhi hota hai all the time...but seeing as kdb has done plastic surgery twice I bet if they had to they wud go that way again...that seems their thing...Varna Shakti ko bhi to normally replace kar sakte the na...2nd plastic surgery was not needed...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Actually the makers are trying to win an already lost battle....The story was sinking past 2,3 years....After Rishab marriage they literally did  character suicide of Karan lutra and preeta.... The toxicity was overlooked until now just because of the Chemistry between Actors...It was not because the greatness of their story....

Well thats why it is so important in ITV to choose the casting carefully and develop the romance between leads good...it makes sure the lead jodi has awesome chemistry and viewers fall for their love story...and that chemistry is  what makes viewers watch the show year after year , varna stories to sare bekar hai...leap lena hi tha to ...1) I dont get why the previous jodi always have to separate to take a leap. i mean separate the kids , do something bad to them so after leap you start with the kids only with their storyline. keep the preleap jodi together so that their story is closed and viewers can focus on the new ones...2) choose the casting like you are starting a new show...old jodi k chemistry k fond memories se show thodi chalega, new jodi bhi to dhang ka select kar lete, taki people get hooked to the new chemistry...

But ofcourse toxicity is the motto of these shows...🤪

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I found another ship here. 

rishabh fans - finally he is getting family (my observations only)!!!

I think - rishabh will get married to palki's bua  - hence mohit - rajveer will be next generation bro duo (I love them together) !!!

of course - palki and her sister getting married to luthra brothers !!! 

_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I was kinda wishing for Rishabh to marry Palkis sister 👀

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Heer_

I was kinda wishing for Rishabh to marry Palkis sister 👀

Then if Palki marries Rajveer - what new relation will Preeta have with Rishabh?

Edited by Poche - 1 years ago
fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

Then if Palki marries Rajveer - what new relation will Preeta have with Rishabh?

They are still kn-laws. 

The writers will reunite Karan and Preera no matter who’s playing his character 

Pinkycharm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! To be honest I love their Jodi. I hope creatives will see their potential and end Game should be Palki and shurya. 

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This pairing would of been intense and explosive. Also i see Pakhi fiery when Shaurya pushes her then she speaks up otherwise she is quiet and RV does all the talking most times lol.