Palki and Shaurya have more chemistry ❣️

_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Palki and Shaurya have more chemistry than Palki and Rajveer... you can argue with a wall.

I hope they don't ruin it and focus only on Rajveer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Seen some of it but not episode yet but I have thought Shaurya and Palki would be a intriguing pairing because of being bad boy and good girl angle etc. Also bring that intensity too. And different layers. 

Shaurya needs a good wake up call which I think hopefully can be done by his real mum and also Palki. 

Also falling in love should change someone who is like Shaurya for the better and do better.  

Watching SBB segment - Baseer who plays Shaurya does say Shaurya has a good side and has an heart but we won’t see it soon and character has layers. 

https://youtu.be/32OkHC4qpzo

Edited by Lennie - 1 years ago
zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

obviously nice guys finish last

pehle Rishabh aik loser tha aur ab Rajveer hoga 

chalo dono aik sath chath per beth kar sad songs gayen ge lol

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I got to admit i preferred Rishabh to Karan on the whole.... 

But i find Shaurya as character having more potential and layers. (hopefully that comes in future then being one dimensional) 

_Heer_ thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

obviously nice guys finish last

pehle Rishabh aik loser tha aur ab Rajveer hoga 

chalo dono aik sath chath per beth kar sad songs gayen ge lol

I think Palki is already falling for Rajveer... so Rajveer and Palki are a thing... t

Shaurya is not even getting enough screen time. He seems less than a side character.

And it makes me sad... Shaurya and Palki have so much potential if they go down that road.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Heer_

I think Palki is already falling for Rajveer... so Rajveer and Palki are a thing... t

Shaurya is not even getting enough screen time. He seems less than a side character.

And it makes me sad... Shaurya and Palki have so much potential if they go down that road.

It will be them.

The chemistry and tashan is obvious

They're going to go the Karan and Preeta way....ie run behind each other and fight for the next 3yrs😆

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Heer_

It's more similar to kkb second generation than kb reuse... Rajveer and Palki seems to be paired up... A simple straight lovestory...Always bad boy good girl or Rich spoilt/Angry young man and middle class heroine love story is not needed... Sometimes straight lovestory is also good...But this is a triangle story and drama is at top But they have to pass so many dramas to get married...Her mother doesn't giving positive vibes at all,,,sister is also lovely lovely but she also giving mixed vibes...And on the other side Luthras are desperately waiting for 20 years to insult and seperate someone ...Hope preeta never get her memory back...She was very happy the way she was now...

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why should bad boy get the girl all the time? Let it be the good one for a change

Poche thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No point arguing who is endgame or who looks better. In the end, they too will separate tragically to make way for next generation. Whatever happens will just be filler 🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poche

No point arguing who is endgame or who looks better. In the end, they too will separate tragically to make way for next generation. Whatever happens will just be filler 🤣

well it's a good thing then that none of the pairs are any better this generation...🤣