Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

They have that potential and chemistry!! 

Their scenes from the start have been few and fair but always impactful (and the name he has given her Jhumkiwali has stuck lol) but last week to now have been good and seeing their Tom and Jerry nok jhoks fights and their name calling to each other lol. They have the IT which is missing from the other pairing. 

I don't view Shaurya as a villain. I always said he is more of a bad boy/greyish (and purposely at times wants to showcase that to the world) but in that bad boy there is a heart deep down, and we see that with his bonding with Preeta, and now the attraction and falling in love with Palki. 

I always felt from the first promo that Shaurya and Palki would be more interesting but obviously waiting to see how it comes on screen from both pairs and i still think S and P have the more interesting angle and potential and chemistry. And Palki literally fires up, and speaks (i don't see that in her and RV cos half of the time he does not let her speak lol).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs_RAstoleX/

Edited by Lennie - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail

I remember seeing this video - 

Watching SBB segment - Baseer who plays Shaurya does say Shaurya has a good side and has an heart but we won’t see it soon and character has layers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OkHC4qpzo

And he says it again in the latest interview from BizAsia which was posted today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiOLvVnkF_k

amirasana thumbnail

at this point it is hell of confusing... who is going to end up with whoo

like palveer angle is kind of new and does bring freshness to the show and in ekta Kapoor dramas getting kinner blessings is a big deal ... as said in recent interview by sana (palki) both rajveer and palki do  like each other but on the other hand when they show scenes of shalki together they are portrayed as the same typical ekta Kapoor scenes..fights nok jhok .. rash driving .. mud on the heroine face ... washing his hands with her dupatta calling each other name's and shourya full on fantasies palki..which he has yet to realise do give the audience hope that shalki would get married eventually.. and the interview that has been put out recently sana also gave a hint that it would be shalki and kareena bua from the show also said jiske sath pyaar karte uske sath shaddi nai hoti.. sooo idk man.. it's so confusing and audience wants the same enemies to lovers trope

or it could bring a lot of twist and turns lets see 

i feel rajveer will be the next rishab of this generation 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

I remember seeing this video - 

Watching SBB segment - Baseer who plays Shaurya does say Shaurya has a good side and has an heart but we won’t see it soon and character has layers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32OkHC4qpzo

And he says it again in the latest interview from BizAsia which was posted today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiOLvVnkF_k

Ok That's Nice Yes I Know Shaurya Has A Good Side And Has A Heart. 

Cool Lets See Who Palki Gets Paired Up With S Or R.

💮🌸

Coffeeeeffoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

They have that potential and chemistrysmiley27smiley27!! 

Their scenes from the start have been few and fair but always impactful (and the name he has given her Jhumkiwali has stuck lol) Yesterday and day before yesterday again they named eachother ...... Magarmachh ki Magarmacchismiley37smiley37 and  Rakshas ki Chudailsmiley37smiley37 but last week to now have been good and seeing their Tom and Jerry nok jhoks fights and their name calling to each other lol. They have they IT which is missing from the other pairing. 

I don't view Shaurya as a villain. I always said he is more of a bad boy/greyish (and purposely at times wants to showcase that to the world) but in that bad boy there is a heart deep down, and we see that with his bonding with Preeta, and now the attraction and falling in love with Palki. 

I always felt from the first promo that Shaurya and Palki would be more interesting but obviously waiting to see how it comes on screen from both pairs and i still think S and P have the more interesting angle and potential and chemistry. And Palki literally fires up, and speaks (i don't see that in her and RV cos half of the time he does not let her speak lol).

There is something called " White washing" famous in ITV and I would love to see him being whitewashed or serious redemption track if he gonna end up marrying palki (🤞) . Preeta and Palki could reform him to a better person afterall this is what leading lady does for family member . Long run shows need mirch masala tadka leading couple instead of plain dal ji hazoori types.

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

yup straight from the horses mouth.. but some palveer fans a re adamant on proving that Shaurya is THE VILLAIN...some even called him PRITHVI... i was like really...I like rajveer too but him and palki are like not hot.

I get  Delena vibes from shalki actually Stefan was too positive but damon was fire..

Paras is a seasoned actor but Shaurya is improving every minute.

I wish to see fireworks ...not stale mummy papa wala good morals good values wala romance

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffeeeeffoc

There is something called " White washing" famous in ITV and I would love to see him being whitewashed or serious redemption track if he gonna end up marrying palki (🤞) . Preeta and Palki could reform him to a better person afterall this is what leading lady does for family member . Long run shows need mirch masala tadka leading couple instead of plain dal ji hazoori types.

Honestly these two - Preeta and Palki are the ones that can make Shaurya change. Not just change as such but bring out that man that he can be deep down and has that heart wherus most of the times. He is hidden hiding behind a shield and bad boyness. 

One is his mother who he already has this bond and care and listens to her and feels something for her. 

And Palki who he is in love with. Love does inspire you to be better. And Palki is someone who would put Shaurya in his place and bring out something in him etc. Shaurya brings the fiery Palki etc. 

Bhara thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Paras is good actor but somehow he & sana doesn't get click together, also rv & palki have a simple & sweet love story which isn't something interesting

Whereas Baseer is new bie & still having his baby steps but he & sana look good together & their characters too have potential..When I saw promo i thought he will be obsessed lover like Rhea of kumkum bhagya but here they have a potential story which can get trps & audience., Bad boy good girl always works in itv lol

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhara

Paras is good actor but somehow he & sana doesn't get click together, also rv & palki have a simple & sweet love story which isn't something interesting

Whereas Baseer is new bie & still having his baby steps but he & sana look good together & their characters too have potential..When I saw promo i thought he will be obsessed lover like Rhea of kumkum bhagya but here they have a potential story which can get trps & audience., Bad boy good girl always works in itv lol

Paras is a ok-good actor and i have seen him in that Miriam show bits of it and then in Anupamaa. Even there i wasn't interested in the romance in his character. I just don't see the click in him as a romantic actor/character. 

Rajveer is a good character with the backstory but so is Shaurya but with Shaurya there is added layers if you look deeper and his backstory of yeah he (and Kavya) had a huge family but the lack of love and affection from the parents. 

I just find Rajveer lacking in interest that his character could bring cos we know how he is, so not much to expect and Palki is the same. Which is why this type of pairing for me is lacking and not clicking. If they paired Rajveer with someone who is like opposite of him then that pairing could work cos there is much to play with and potential IMO

I think they have made Shaurya alittle different who has vulnerability then oh he will be obsessed guy and casanova types but i don't see that cos he has genuinely fallen/falling for Palki...  He isn't even like Shanaya who is a different breed of a golddigger with fickle feelings etc. 

And more so Baseer works as intensity and soft and romantic guy/actor. 

Like you said Shaurya and Palki have the IT and the click. The potential and bad boy and good girl angle. 

Edited by Lennie - 5 months ago
Gaurika-Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey! I’m new in this fandom and I agree about your points. Rajveer seems such a boring character and he annoys me. The way he tells Shanaya and Palki to not talk to Shaurya made me so annoyed with him. He seems like a paranoid person. Even when he wanted to take revenge, I hated his guts. 

On the other hand, I feel bad for Shaurya. Yes he does really bad stuff, but he hasn’t seen love from his family even tough that family admit to love him. The way Karan treats him really makes my blood boil.He was never there for him, and Nidhi only uses him. I don’t think even she loves him. The only person that seems to truly care for Shaurya  at the moment is Preeta. I feel his love for Palki is even more strong, pure, more intense than Rajveer. 

I don’t know why I feel that Rajveer’s love for Palki is just an infatuation. And Pakhi’s love for Rajveer as well seems as an infatuation. Something that will not last forever.