Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Kjo and Bollywood wives gang in mud ðŸ˜†

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kangana treating PC's interview as the Fill in the Blanks section of an English exam paper.🤣

Kangana is the real-life Dushyant (from Sarabhai): Let me explain!😆

Anyone who hasn't watched Sarabhai, plz watch this video from 1.25. I promise you won't regret it🤣

https://youtu.be/FFgtZF6pLgo

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What is movie mafia "Cruella"🤣? Lagta hai isne abhi abhi 101 Dalmations dekhi hai😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

We already knew this but Priyanka did this to herself. Maybe she should’ve kept to herself into getting messy relationships with Akshay and SRK. 

I mean I blame them too, it’s not 100% her fault but she should’ve been smarter about her choice in men. 

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

She chose to do flop movies and paid the price. Why whining now. Complete nonsense from PC. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

We already knew this but Priyanka did this to herself. Maybe she should’ve kept to herself into getting messy relationships with Akshay and SRK. 

I mean I blame them too, it’s not 100% her fault but she should’ve been smarter about her choice in men. 

it's more SRK. But irrespective, it's not right she was effectively run out of town by that shitty clique. The guys should have been too. Equal rights should prevail, no?😉😆

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

PC is weird... does she really think that this negativity she uttered on the US podcast will help her with the movie Farhan has casted her in and where it is even ...

https://twitter.com/SacnilkEntmt/status/1640598525120479232

Should I believe that latter will happen??? Has Farhan the hope that a fleeting collaboration PC-SRK would facilitate a Don 3 sequal.

How will be his reaction to PC's statement and attitude? Will he replace her? He has already Katrina and Alia as stars...

Well, we will see...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

She was afraid her films as an actress were flopping so she became a producer to ensure a longer career ? I see