Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Posted: 1 years ago

Updates:

1. Scene continuation from yday where kids are with asahiba in foyer. Ghamandi, Bewda no 2, and Horny Phuphar really insult and try to throw kids out. Daarji and Bebe observe from stairs. Cute Keerat- Veer moment where he helps her stick on her moustache. In the end, Daarji intervenes and tells Veer to take kids to Sahiba’s room. Sahiba invite Ghamandi and Bewda no 2 as well to her room.

2. Crappy Bimbo and Swaggy scene where she complains of being locked up.

3. Bewda no 2 gets call from PI on Bimbo’s whereabouts.

4. Sahiba teaching kids in her room. Daarji and Bebe look pleased there as well. Horny Bua comes looking for Prince. Bebe reprimands her ti cover her head. Gurleen sees moustache slightly not stuck well on Katar Singh and Veer does not know how to tell Keerat to stick it back on.

5. precap : Angad threatens to kick Sahiba out once he has Seerat.

honestly at this point I damn wished bewda no 2 got married to bimbo. Ek Kanna ek kori, ram milaye jodi

Completely agree with you. I didn't like today's episode, Manbhir and Angad both doesn't Deserve Sahiba .both are so lost. 

Mickey.mouse thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update.. Do you think he really finds her ? Or was it someone else and she opened the door for Garry.. 

What happens in OG

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: averma4583

Updates:

1. Scene continuation from yday where kids are with asahiba in foyer. Ghamandi, Bewda no 2, and Horny Phuphar really insult and try to throw kids out. Daarji and Bebe observe from stairs. Cute Keerat- Veer moment where he helps her stick on her moustache. In the end, Daarji intervenes and tells Veer to take kids to Sahiba’s room. Sahiba invite Ghamandi and Bewda no 2 as well to her room.

2. Crappy Bimbo and Swaggy scene where she complains of being locked up.

3. Bewda no 2 gets call from PI on Bimbo’s whereabouts.

4. Sahiba teaching kids in her room. Daarji and Bebe look pleased there as well. Horny Bua comes looking for Prince. Bebe reprimands her ti cover her head. Gurleen sees moustache slightly not stuck well on Katar Singh and Veer does not know how to tell Keerat to stick it back on.

5. precap : Angad threatens to kick Sahiba out once he has Seerat.

honestly at this point I damn wished bewda no 2 got married to bimbo. Ek Kanna ek kori, ram milaye jodi

Aise changes nai chahiye Hume where cry baby is just being intolerable to even read these days, precap is just plain stupid. I feel will have to just live to GC. Idhar feeling acchi nai hai about what they will end up doing to the leads.

averma4583 thumbnail

They are so blind in their hate and revenge that they lost all common decency.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

It's a filler Episode, I didn't like the way Angad respond to Sahiba, and Sahiba too she should have ignored Angad and his Mom don't know why makers wants Saint Sahiba, I didn't get it at all 😕😕. 

Manbhir doesn't have life, before Sahiba everybody in the house no one talk against Manbhir, She thinks that she is perfect bhau, we saw the taunting of prince father. 

Now after Sahiba she is not digesting the fact that everyone is praising her Accepting her supporting her especially darji, bebe, Jessleene and veer. 

By seeing Angad's behavior Sahiba will fallow Angad because she will think that Angad is angry gusse me unki pyari do Jo much karega and She will become a fool.

Don't how long we have to bear this taunting and inhuman behavior 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Day by day show is turning boring..

Anons4 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Day by day show is turning boring..

Ageee yar, itna negative hai.

Like in a week just 2 of them feels good ke thoda positive hua.. and baki sab  negative.

I have not even seen episodes from misbehaving. Just been reading things here. 

Ye sab padhkar aur lag raha tmb ko long time ke liye break dena hoga not just  a week or so.

Anons4 thumbnail

Would anyone know if the precap was also from GC? Dialogue bola hoga riddhi to I did not understand it then.

averma4583 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse

Thanks for the update.. Do you think he really finds her ? Or was it someone else and she opened the door for Garry.. 

What happens in OG

how funny it would be if it was Dyuti who opened the door when Angad knocked 

Edited by averma4583 - 1 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: averma4583

how funny it would be if it was Dyuti who opened the door when Angad knocked 

Dude, he will get a shock that he will kick seerat ji and unke premi 🤣jitna abhi threaten kar raha hai na utna hi pachtayega